Amazing Cakes

Users who are viewing this thread

HK

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
I don't care what anyone says, this is fucking art.

dragon-cake.jpg

minas-tirith-cake.jpg

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Darrell

Banned per User's Request
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Those are pretty legit.

The lame part of those cakes is they probably taste terrible. Cake art is rad, but the purpose of cake is to eat it. :D

HK

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
I love cake art. If I had the time and money to throw into becoming really fat, I'd be a cake artist.

I'm off to look for more amazing cakes. If anyone has cakes they want to post, knock yourselves out!

HK

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
Stripey that cake is gorgeous, very gothic. Reminds me of Pirates of the Caribbean!

Lmao Joe I think I've seen that before, James Bond cake?! Pretty awesome :)

JoeCool10

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Stripey that cake is gorgeous, very gothic. Reminds me of Pirates of the Caribbean!

Lmao Joe I think I've seen that before, James Bond cake?! Pretty awesome :)

LOL I just thought it was funny, the bullets, the chaos, the falling bride... :24:

Zorak

The cake is a metaphor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I don't even like LOTR that much but if someone gave me that cake, I'd be indebted for life.

Abcinthia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Those are amazing.

I'm rubbish at decorating cakes. Most of the time people are lucky if I can just manage to write "Happy Birthday [insert name]" and it always looks rubbish. I just don't have the skill :(

Abcinthia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Wouldn't see it as not having the skill. I'm sure that this cake art needs a lot of training, practice and, overall, patience. :)

Ahh well I don't have any patience. By the time I've made the cake, stuck it together and put icing over it, ready to ice on a message, I'm bored of the cake and just want to eat it :24: :surrender

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back