Participant count
    Participants list

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,442.70z
Oh whatever...I'm not in the mood to argue. I'll find another thread to play in, thanks.

NicAuf

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z

The winner!!!!

Come on people the meaning of life is the number 42.

Just wondering Natasha, how were you able to post all of those numbers that quick. I thought there was a 30 second time limit between posts. You posted about 5-6 numbers within a minute. Just wondering.

Edit: Actually I'll wait Natasha to give you the tokenz, until I figure out the amount of posts made within a minute. Whenever I try to make two posts within 30 seconds, it tells me to wait. So I just don't get how you posted 5-6 numbers aka 5-6 posts within a minute.

RedRyder

Gimme Some Heat!
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
The winner!!!!

Come on people the meaning of life is the number 42.

Just wondering Natasha, how were you able to post all of those numbers that quick. I thought there was a 30 second time limit between posts. You posted about 5-6 numbers within a minute. Just wondering.

Care to explain that 42 thing?

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,442.70z
LOL...Moderators and Admins don't have the flood control that regular members do. ;)

NicAuf

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Ok Natasha, I'll donate them to RedRyder for two reasons, 1) you suggested it 2) I don't think it's right that some people on the forum has special posting privileges :).

Next time I'll have to lay down some rules to the game I guess.

Get ready for your tokenz RR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
78,866Threads
2,185,227Messages
4,953Members
Back