<3 The joy of cooking <3

Users who are viewing this thread

jenn8265

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I absolutely love to cook! All my life I watched my grandmother cook her heart out, and learned a lot. Even though I love to try a new recipe any chance I get, I normally cook with my taste and my heart. You have to take pride in your cooking in order to just go by what might taste good together. I have made some unique dishes that my family and I can't get enough of. If anybody's interested I would love to trade recipes and get your opinion, and Ill give mine as well! Lets keep the conversation going!
:welcomesign:

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

ally79

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I also love to cook and my husband has spent the last eighteen months in culinary school so now I know the proper term and technique to a lot of aspects of cooking as well. :)

Kyama3

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
I do not get to cook all that often as I live with my parents. I am quite passionate about food and cooking though. I love to try different recipes and experiment with my own dishes whenever I can.

bmfc

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I make candy every year for the holidays. For some strange reason, everyone expects it this year. I am just not into it. I really enjoyed making candy in years past. I have no idea, why I don't feel like doing it this year. Maybe, it because I did it for fun, in years past. This year,it like a have to do it.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back