Participants list

teh_fuzz

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Tokenz
124.51z
I saw two good games

Clipper's comeback win on the grizzlies
OKC and Mavs - durant's last minute shot is the stuff of nightmares now that hes done it twice to them

I did not get to watch the rest of the games but i will be watching the mavs/thunder game tonight!

Accountable

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I saw two good games

Clipper's comeback win on the grizzlies
OKC and Mavs - durant's last minute shot is the stuff of nightmares now that hes done it twice to them

I did not get to watch the rest of the games but i will be watching the mavs/thunder game tonight!
I missed that Clippers game but saw the Mavs get slapped. They're playing #2 late tonight.
Right now it's NY 73, MIA 84 with 8:30 left in the 4th.

Accountable

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
go celtics

that larry bird is the man

lol.gif
A couple of my students call me Larry Bird. The first time I just laughed and complimented their knowledge of history. :D

Accountable

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Lakers 104 - Nuggets 100. That makes it 2-0. Do I smell a sweep?

Celtics 87 - Hawks 80. What's with Rondo?? I think he's listening to his own press too much. :D

76ers 109 - Bulls 92. Series is split 1-1, but with Rose gone I doubt the Bulls can pull it off.

Stoudemire's a fucking idiot for punching the fire extinguisher case. He'll undoubtedly use his injury to excuse the Knicks' getting knocked out first round.

Coach Pop (Gregg Popovich) deserved his Coach of the Year award. I can't believe it's only 2 in his career. The guy's a legend.

pjbleek

Reaction score
Tokenz
795.15z
Lakers 104 - Nuggets 100. That makes it 2-0. Do I smell a sweep?

Celtics 87 - Hawks 80. What's with Rondo?? I think he's listening to his own press too much. :D

76ers 109 - Bulls 92. Series is split 1-1, but with Rose gone I doubt the Bulls can pull it off.

Stoudemire's a fucking idiot for punching the fire extinguisher case. He'll undoubtedly use his injury to excuse the Knicks' getting knocked out first round.

Coach Pop (Gregg Popovich) deserved his Coach of the Year award. I can't believe it's only 2 in his career. The guy's a legend.

in what sense? you don't think Jerry Slone is in that same talk (although he never did have a Championship)

Accountable

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
in what sense? you don't think Jerry Slone is in that same talk (although he never did have a Championship)

yes.gif
It's hard to talk about Pop without mentioning Sloan.

Sloan’s stamp evident on Jazz

http://rockmonster.blogs.deseretnews.com/2012/05/02/layden-says-popovich-brilliant/
“To give him (Popovich) Coach of the Year award, we almost slight him a little bit by doing that,” Layden continued. “It really should be the coach Red Auerbach/Coach Popovich Award. That should be instilled to other coaches. So he’s someone special.”
Layden also had high praise for Sloan.
“Same with Coach Sloan, throw his name on that award, as well,” Layden said. “So Coach Popovich is a guy who’s a brilliant basketball mind, but would never toot his own horn or talk about himself. It’s all about the team...."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ed-gregg-popovich-could-beat-spurs-muse-again
Popovich has copied Sloan's formula and used it to do what the Utah legend could not, win championships. Again, Pop would tell you he never had to gameplan against Michael Jordan. That Duncan guy might get mentioned again.

Accountable

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Spurs 96
Clippers 86

Do I smell another sweep? :D
This was a weird game. It set some kind of record because no one has ever come back to win a playoff game after ending the 1st quarter so far behind (24 pts).

Pacers and Miami Heat are playing tomorrow. The Pacers is another team I'm watching because George Hill left the Spurs to be their starting point guard. Watching him send Lebron James on vacation would be sweet!

pjbleek

Reaction score
Tokenz
795.15z
Spurs 96
Clippers 86

Do I smell another sweep? :D
This was a weird game. It set some kind of record because no one has ever come back to win a playoff game after ending the 1st quarter so far behind (24 pts).

Pacers and Miami Heat are playing tomorrow. The Pacers is another team I'm watching because George Hill left the Spurs to be their starting point guard. Watching him send Lebron James on vacation would be sweet!
any team that can send King Fail and his minions away gets a check mark in my book.....never seen such an anti-team player....thinking the only way that he will get a ring is if he gets married!

Accountable

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
:24:

Well they're on network TV this afternoon. Let's see if the extra attention makes a difference. It'll end either 2-2 and the Heat back in the race or 3-1 and the Pacers all but assured to advance.

pjbleek

Reaction score
Tokenz
795.15z
:24:

Well they're on network TV this afternoon. Let's see if the extra attention makes a difference. It'll end either 2-2 and the Heat back in the race or 3-1 and the Pacers all but assured to advance.

and it sucks that the Celtics aren't playing today....would be a nice graduation present....send Lebron packing (almost)amazes me you take one away from their trio and they fall on the floor...and Wade having a tussle with his coach...and to see the Celtics push the Sixers to the brink

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back