007 Goldeneye (N64)

Users who are viewing this thread

Drago

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
Another nostalgia trip ahead! 007 Goldeneye was, in my opinion, one of the top three best games or the Nintendo 64. Even for its time, it was such a spectacular game. I still remember countless hours playing with friends and just having a blast.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,060.46z
Another nostalgia trip ahead! 007 Goldeneye was, in my opinion, one of the top three best games or the Nintendo 64. Even for its time, it was such a spectacular game. I still remember countless hours playing with friends and just having a blast.
This brings back memories mate.
I remember playing this game on the N64 so much. I still have the N64, but the game itself is no where to be found xD
There was a period where some N64 games was selling on ebay for hundreds. I seen one on ebay go for $700 so that's why I looked for it this one time xD However, no where to be found I'm sure it is lost or gone forever. Sad. I could easily buy one now off ebay for $20 though xD Weird how market changes drastically.

FosterTXT

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Some of my best gaming memories were made while playing 007 Goldeneye on Nintendo 64. I remember playing that game for hours on end each day with my neighbors when I was younger. Once I bought the game shark cartridge that allowed the maps to be reversed it was like a whole new game.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back