Your Favorite Kitchen Appliance

Users who are viewing this thread

blueeyes

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
Do you have a favorite Kitchen appliance? Mine would have to be my crockpot (slow cooker) especially in the colder months when comfort food is needed to get through the day..lol Being able to throw everything in the crockpot and come home after work and dinner is ready, is fabulous. What is your favorite appliance ?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

xTinx

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I love the oven toaster. It has done wonders for me and I'm sure for many other people who detest cooking or have no time to cook. There are times when I'm in the mood to bake cookies or random sweets. Since I don't know how to operate the large oven, I usually end up using the oven toaster especially when there's no one around to help me set up the oven.

MainerMikeBrown

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.24z
I love the microwave, as I often just want to make something quick to eat for dinner or desert.

If I didn't have a microwave, it would be a real inconvenience.

missbishi

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
OK, this is really unhealthy, I know but I love my deep fryer. A friend had received two fryers as wedding presents so gave one to me and it's absolutely fantastic! I've been making my own chicken nuggets and onion rings and I'm surprised at how cheap they are to make.

azrmacc

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Not really sure but I think this counts as a kitchen appliance - the dishwasher. Really, I hate doing dishes by the hand, I'd rather just leave them there and let them wash themselves for a few minutes. It's even better if there's a lot to clean up.

Mystic

OTz's Typo Scouser
Reaction score
Tokenz
117.19z
IF, I use the kitchen, as I'm not them main cook in my household, lol, I would have to say the vitamixer. The ferrari of mixers. Lol it's certainly one I use most next to the other normal appliances. It still amazes me what I can grind to a smooth pulp. Lol

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
There are many that are good but i have to say Rice Cooker
I have This rice cooker for few years and no way i will cook rice without this now.
20230312_023720.jpg

relcap23

Reaction score
Tokenz
737.53z
Do you have a favorite Kitchen appliance? Mine would have to be my crockpot (slow cooker) especially in the colder months when comfort food is needed to get through the day..lol Being able to throw everything in the crockpot and come home after work and dinner is ready, is fabulous. What is your favorite appliance ?

I now prefer to cook on an induction stove. Cooking is faster and it's very convenient to i
use.

78,865Threads
2,185,203Messages
4,953Members
Back