Your Favorite Cookie

Users who are viewing this thread

TheViper

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.53z
There are many kinds of cookies in the world but there will always be one favorite. The one cookie that I consider to be my favorite is the classic chocolate chip cookie. Which cookie would you guys always reach for first?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

angelicagapit

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.08z
My favorite cookies are probably snicker doodles or simply sugar cookies. I'm actually into wellness and nutrition now, so I haven't been eating much sweets, but these cookies are definitely my guilty pleasures.

Any cookie that's quite soft, chewy, and golden brown is good enough for me to indulge in.

I also like the occasional chocolate chip cookies with nuts, such as almonds.

streamguy69

Reaction score
Tokenz
903.47z
I like different cookies for different times of the season. I like chocolate chip for most of the year. I like oatmeal cookies in the winter and I like sugar cookies in the winter and cream cheese cookies during the holiday christmas season

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,352.51z
There’s something about the OG soft chocolate chip, but I make a lavender cookie that is a close second for me!

Mystic

OTz's Typo Scouser
Reaction score
Tokenz
117.19z
Omg you guys!! I now want a cookie! I rarely get to eat cookies because I have a gluten allergy. Last good cookie I almost died having was a macadamia nut.... it was so soft and chewy....Mmmmm. now I suffer through sand paper like 'cookies'. Lol

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
I make them with almonds , i didn't know can be done with walnuts too i will try them .... i like walnuts but probably i leave out the chocolate
i make them with chocolate when my son asks me ..

78,865Threads
2,185,203Messages
4,953Members
Back