Why do you love art works?

Users who are viewing this thread

Kennysplash

Reaction score
Tokenz
69.76z
For me it gives me the opportunity to see the world through the eyes of others. The way they paint and depicts drawings makes it experience the world through others. That is why I like going to art galleries and exhibitions, it is inspirational.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

RUBESH

Reaction score
Tokenz
415.23z
It's great to hear you appreciate going to art galleries and exhibitions! Viewing other people's work may be a great way to broaden one's horizons and acquire insight into diverse cultures, events, and ways of thought. Art has the potential to transmit feelings and thoughts in a way that is widely understood and transcends language. involving yourself in the works of others may provide you with motivation for your own creativity and self-expression. Continue to explore the world of art and allow it to enhance your life!

saoussen5765

Reaction score
Tokenz
645.65z
Art works are just inspirational. I get motivated through them. They can be very lovely to the vision
This is because creators spend a lot of time decorating it and this is why they are lovely to the vision because they are created after so many attempts and not from first time.

Mystic

OTz's Typo Scouser
Reaction score
Tokenz
117.19z
I love seeing the brushstrokes. The mechanics of how the artist painted. How they got a particular shading or light or created the look of fabric. The details. Thinking about how they might have mixed which or what colours to reach their goal. Seeing history in paint where photography didn't exist. All the techniques. To get lost in a painting like you would in a book is a wonderful feeling.

saoussen5765

Reaction score
Tokenz
645.65z
I love seeing the brushstrokes. The mechanics of how the artist painted. How they got a particular shading or light or created the look of fabric. The details. Thinking about how they might have mixed which or what colours to reach their goal. Seeing history in paint where photography didn't exist. All the techniques. To get lost in a painting like you would in a book is a wonderful feeling.
Most of people do digital brushstrokes instead because there is a lot of online drawing programs like you have painted with brushstrokes like paint js and photoshop.

Mystic

OTz's Typo Scouser
Reaction score
Tokenz
117.19z
Most of people do digital brushstrokes instead because there is a lot of online drawing programs like you have painted with brushstrokes like paint js and photoshop.
Yes, that is today's "art". I do not do that for digital. I am talking of art seen in art galleries created before computer programs. Real paint, Real charcoal, hand eye coordination, dealing with the elements of weather. Not keyboards, digital pens and mice on a screen.

magnus2022

Reaction score
Tokenz
435.62z
Honestly, I don't know the reason why I love artwork. I believe there is a natural instinct that draw us to artwork. Sometimes, I use to go art exhibition and seminar just to have a glimpse of art creation.

78,865Threads
2,185,202Messages
4,953Members
Back