Who is your rock icon legend ever?

Users who are viewing this thread

brezzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.41z
Are you into rock, whether it is classic, metal heavy or not or alternative? If yes, then I know you have probably a long list of your favorate rock icons.

But if you are going to choose one of them, who do you think is the most legendary rock icon that has ever lived or live in this genre or music, which is the rock 'n roll?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Kotro

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
There have certainly been great rock icons since the genre began around the 50's, and I'm sure everyone will have a different favourite. I don't think one can be entirely rational about this, quantifying the amounts of talent and rock n' roll factor, so I guess it must boil down to personal preference.

So, personally, my favourite rock icon, the one I think towers above the rest, is Freddie Mercury. Amazing singer, writer and composer, a wild persona capable of rousing a 100.000 strong crowd while also capable of very tender moments, he embodied rock music for me.

brezzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.41z
There have certainly been great rock icons since the genre began around the 50's, and I'm sure everyone will have a different favourite. I don't think one can be entirely rational about this, quantifying the amounts of talent and rock n' roll factor, so I guess it must boil down to personal preference.

So, personally, my favourite rock icon, the one I think towers above the rest, is Freddie Mercury. Amazing singer, writer and composer, a wild persona capable of rousing a 100.000 strong crowd while also capable of very tender moments, he embodied rock music for me.

I love Freddie too! I used to sing all his songs in karaoke despite the fact that it is hard to immitate the range and style of his rock singing skill and style :) I find that all of his written songs are deep in meaning. His style and life was really legendary too! :)

kaiuk

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.85z
Not a huge fan of rock but if you can include bon jovi then some of their songs were pretty good. Living on a prayer is a classic rock song, they done a tour recently but i think they lost their rock and roll image.

Springtime

Reaction score
Tokenz
997.52z
For me, it's Elvis Presley for sure. He has so many songs which I love. To name a few, Jailhouse Rock; Can't Help Falling in Love; It's Now or Never'
"The Wonder of You".

magnus2022

Reaction score
Tokenz
435.62z
John Lennon is the man of all time. He makes rock music what it is today. Lennon revolutionized rock music. Without John Lennon, Beatles will not achieve such great heights.

78,865Threads
2,185,198Messages
4,953Members
Back