Who has seen Michael Jackson in concert?

Users who are viewing this thread

kaiuk

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.85z
I saw him in wembly stadium london many years ago. I was on the pitch area and it was jam packed. People were fainting and had to be carried away, but it was a great performance. This was before he was outed as a child molester, things went downhill for him since then. I wish i saw Janet Jackson in concert, i bet hers were good too.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

themarksquared

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Unfortunately, no. I was born too late to experience the magic of the King of Pop. I was born in 1996 and I started to become a fan on 2006. I could have watched his This is It concerts, but we all know what the tragic ending. Nonetheless, his music and influence lives on. There will be no other Michael Jackson, but I am pretty sure people will continue to emulate him in the years to come. RIP MJ!

PS: Just to add to your statement. He was accused of being molester. Eventually, he was acquitted.

telise

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Funny you say that! I saw him in 1997 at Wembley! It was his HIS:tory tour and was one of the greatest moments of my life as he has always been of of my idols.

So sad that he passed away. :( I had tickets for THIS IS IT! The date we were due to see him was on my birthday! :(

tintiano

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I saw him in wembly stadium london many years ago. I was on the pitch area and it was jam packed. People were fainting and had to be carried away, but it was a great performance. This was before he was outed as a child molester, things went downhill for him since then. I wish i saw Janet Jackson in concert, i bet hers were good too.

I've been a big fan of Michael Jackson all my life, but unfortunately, have never been bestowed with the privilege of watching him perform live. I've seen numerous videos documenting the true sensation that he was. I've watched people crying and fainting his performances. He was truly a legend and a rare musician who also became a cult icon!

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Rumor has it you could get back stages passes for free...only requirement was you had to be a young boy and have a liberal mother.

Aries

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
Although I don't doubt that he was talented, I never had a desire to see him in concert.

78,866Threads
2,185,215Messages
4,953Members
Back