Which do you prefer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
I prefer to text than call because when I can easily say bye for now hehehe. In a call, it s so hard to exit , better texts sending.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

arunima

Reaction score
Tokenz
491.63z
I prefer to text than call because when I can easily say bye for now hehehe. In a call, it s so hard to exit , better texts sending.
That's a valid point that you have made here. It's a bit tricky to hang up with certain people who are chatty. It's better to text them. I call such people only when it's actually needed and I want them to get the message soon.

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
That's a valid point that you have made here. It's a bit tricky to hang up with certain people who are chatty. It's better to text them. I call such people only when it's actually needed and I want them to get the message soon.
I also call if there is an important topic to be discussed, but I prefer text to text but shortly only. But if the texts are inspiring, I can spend some minutes replying.

arunima

Reaction score
Tokenz
491.63z
I also call if there is an important topic to be discussed, but I prefer text to text but shortly only. But if the texts are inspiring, I can spend some minutes replying.
Earlier I didn't enjoy much of text chatting. But off late I have seen that I am enjoying it with my daughter ( who prefers texting over call ). I guess the new generation is more into texting. I am getting better with texting too. Seems like the forums posting and sites like myLot are making me good at it.

Ofonime

Reaction score
Tokenz
35.61z
Do you like to talk on the phone or do you like to text better?I prefer to text,I don't really like to talk on the phone very much.
I prefer both medium of communication but phone conversation is better that is voice call except where I don't feel like making calls I can use text

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
…I used to prefer talking on the phone and found it difficult to say what I wanted to in a text…(..I use too many words and am not the quickest on the keyboard…)…plus I didn’t understand all of the text speak…now I prefer texting …(…even though I still use too many words…)…it’s taken me a long time to be trendy and down with the kids and down or up with technology…😎

arunima

Reaction score
Tokenz
491.63z
I still end up using too many words. I belong to the old school where we communicated well so that the next person gets it well. The new generation says a lot with emojis and I am still to get there. Moreover, I feel more personal connection over talk than over texting.

magnus2022

Reaction score
Tokenz
435.62z
I don't text again. I like making calls. Through calls, you can dictate the emotional state of the person you are talking with. I only reserve text for pay per post forums.

78,866Threads
2,185,223Messages
4,953Members
Back