Which do you prefer? A native wear or a corporate wear?

Which do your prefer?

• Native dresses

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Corporate dresses.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Blessed19

Reaction score
Tokenz
883.68z
When it comes to fashion, there are some people that always look good when they dress up in native wears and some do look awesome in corporate dresses. As for me when I am putting on a native wear it makes me look very good though even on a corporate dress I also do look nice but the one which fits me the most is the native sewn dress anytime I rock them on. Everybody has their own choice and sense in what they prefer and what fits them anytime they want to go for an occasion, as corporate dresses fits meetings in the office while native dresses fits all kinds of occasions as even meeting in offices too goes well with native dresses.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

saoussen5765

Reaction score
Tokenz
645.65z
It depends from the contest as you have mentioned, so some kind of wear could not be weared if you are going for work entertainment or for present your project while others goes when going to excursion means there is no specific rule for everything.

Blessed19

Reaction score
Tokenz
883.68z
It depends from the contest as you have mentioned, so some kind of wear could not be weared if you are going for work entertainment or for present your project while others goes when going to excursion means there is no specific rule for everything.
Well there are a lot of times that some kind of sewn natives do go well with any kind of occasion even though we are made to follow a pattern of corporate wear to the office but natives do fit in well if they are sewn in a very good pattern that fits. But I do respect the fact that one has to choose any of them depending on the occasion at hand.

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,271.63z
I prefer native clothes, because I feel more relaxed when I wear them. I'm not pressured to make a wrong costume because I forget the schedule, I can adjust to the fashion style that I like, and so on.

Blessed19

Reaction score
Tokenz
883.68z
I prefer native clothes, because I feel more relaxed when I wear them. I'm not pressured to make a wrong costume because I forget the schedule, I can adjust to the fashion style that I like, and so on.
Native clothes are the best when you get a fashion designer who can bring out the best shape and design the cloth in a very decent way. Whenever you put them on you get to look smart and responsible.

78,864Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back