Where do you shop?

Users who are viewing this thread

kaiuk

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.85z
I dislike clothes shopping but when i go i look inside H&M, uniqlo, zara, for high street clothing or Marks & Spencers for something professional. Which shops do you go to?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

NoDak

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
:thumbup:Tractor Supply. Schmidt Workwear and Carhart fill my clothing needs just fine. Nothing like a new pair of bibs for that special occasion!

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
I dont shop in one place usualy check online if i see anything i like then go to the store to try it ..or go out spend few hours looking round the stores if i see something i try on...and buy it after if i like it ...dont care about what brand it is more if the style suit me and look good on me ..

NY Tall Guy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
for basic dress pants for work, I'll shop at Target, or Kmart...their Basic Editions pants work well for what I need them for...shirts I'll get Van Heusen Studio dress polo shirts for work as well....for jeans, I'll go to Target and pick up a few pairs of Wranglers...for t shirts, I'll go and get 4 t shirts for $20 from Foot Locker and get design tees from WalMart, JC Penney, Sears or Hot Topic

MainerMikeBrown

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.24z
That store I mentioned a ways back, Levinsky's, has some good deals. But certain items are expensive!

Some of the jeans they were selling were as much as forty dollars.

I say no thanks to that!

78,864Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back