Where do you buy your games from?

Users who are viewing this thread

SpiderShark

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.07z
I usually buy mine from Steam, since it probably has the best deals. Sometimes I get them from the Humble Bundle or directly from the developers. Where do you get yours?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,060.46z
I usually buy mine from Steam, since it probably has the best deals. Sometimes I get them from the Humble Bundle or directly from the developers. Where do you get yours?
Depends which hardware I want the game for. if it is available on steam and I don't mind using my computer I will get it off it. I have also bought several humble bundles as well. I also have a list of games on origin :D But that is mostly because those games are exclusive to origin.

Other than that, I will go to the nearest EB Games (Game Stop in US I do believe), and get it for my consoles. If I'm to lazy to run to the store I may end up just buying the game directly from the xbox one/360 store.

santorebirth

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
The last time that I bought a video game is when I was just a kid way back in the late 90's. Since I prefer playing old playstation games in my emulator, I just download all my games for free.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back