When the end comes

Users who are viewing this thread

Mockingbird

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
What do you think happens when you die? is that just it- game over? You feed some worms and maybe get dug up someday and stuck in a museum. Or do you think that something else happens? Like do you think we reincarnate (Hopefully not as a fly I hate flies) or maybe we just become ghosts and haunt stuff.

I used to lose a lot of sleep when I was a kid. I would worry about dying and then I would get worried I might die when I was asleep and not know it. Yea I was a weird kid. But really what do you think happens?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Mika

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.05z
I think that when we die it's over. We become worm food and that's about it. I'm not too stuck on the idea though, it's just the one I would choose if I had to pick one. I think that reincarnation is also possible but not as likely. Maybe we go to an empty holding place for our souls. An empty grey land with some grey plants is what I'm picturing. Or perhaps we all temporarily go to hell to make up for what we've done, and then we go to heaven? There's all kinds of situations I could think of, but none I necessarily believe.

xTinx

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I totally understand what you mean. I used to cry a lot when I was kid ever since I've realized that everything will one day end - be it me, my family, my friends or the moments I'm currently enjoying. I've always wondered what it's like to die. Some people say that "sleeping" is in itself a simulation of death. If that's the case, then it doesn't seem so bad after all. However, it's also a sad reality as you can no longer feel, think or act the way you did when you were alive. You go back to being a blank slate, slowly but surely forgotten throughout time. The Christian side of me is more optimistic that after expiration we get to retain some form of consciousness and Our Creator will be kind enough to let us visit our loved ones. That's just me anyhow.

RobertNick

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
"Nothing is sure except for death and charges", so the platitude goes, keeping in mind much has been composed about expenses, demise is my point under thought, or at any rate your survival after death. The idea or subject of death (and nearly related subjects) has (much like assessments) produced billions of words (and discussions), a great many archives, multi-a huge number of writings – and for the majority of that, we're still unaware regarding the matter of death, or at any rate post-demise! [taxes we understand!]

Of all the Big Questions, one of the greatest of all is obviously, is there any kind of life after death? Is there maybe a paradise or a hellfire? Then again maybe a life after death is as having a presence exclusively as a soul or phantom. Eternity is similar to exobiology (generally known as astrobiology) in one sense – both are "sciences" looking for their subjects!

Really, separated from the way that all real religions lecture the presence of a the hereafter, there are very much a couple of "religions" where the demise of an individual is really celebrated (in melody and move, and so on.) in light of the fact that they solidly accept that that individual has now gone from 'clothes to newfound wealth', the "wealth" part being the great beyond where every is peache and cream and you get three square dinners a day (counting seconds!).

Presently either there is an on-going impression of the Universe after you are regarded restoratively dead (a the great beyond), or there is definitely not.

On the off chance that there is not, then demise is much the same as the presence you had before your origination! You have no review or view of the Universe before your origination – it was tranquil; an anxiety free, expense free, without memory, discernment free presence – on the off chance that you could call it a 'presence'. Deciphered, without a life following death, post-demise is likened to prelife. It is a merry condition of nothingness.

Obviously if there is no the great beyond, in the event that you just get one short nibble of the cherry, or get at the carousel rings, in light of the fact that for 99.999999999+% of the Universe's presence (accepting the Universe has too a limited lifespan), you were a non-occasion. [of course for a great many people, the extraordinary unwashed, even while alive you're virtually a non-occasion in the grand scheme.

Muthoni

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
We have a soul that leaves the body when we die. Sometimes that soul travels when we fall asleep and that is why we dream. The body is just a container that holds the soul that is the person. I guess when a person dies; they go to the worlds beyond. That is the greatest mystery in life because once a person dies, they do not return to tell us what happens. I guess we will know when it is our turn. That said, I hope that it does not happen for a long long time.

azrmacc

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Well, my soul would definitely be somewhere else other than the ground :angelic:. Yeah I'd be gone for good, physically, but I know my soul would just be sleeping about, waiting to be woken up on judgement day when that happens.

Rhodolite

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
When I die, it's the absolute end. There's no afterlife of 'heaven' or 'hell' because I don't believe in it. I've lived a pretty interesting life and that's good enough.

missbishi

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
I'm not so worried about death. Dying is easy, it's living that is the difficult part. We all have to die one day, it;s inevitable so there's little sense spoiling our time alive by worriying about it. It comes to everyone and all we can really do is hope that we have a merciful end.

joshposh

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
I'll give you a different answer. Human being s give off energy. If you hook yourself up to a fluke/meter, you will see that the human body does give off electric energy.

So in the spirit of everything scientific, I am going to say this. Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it is transferred. When we die our energy is released into the ground or in the air. It's the circle of life. Our energy is given off for the survival of others. Somebody earlier called it worm food.

gata montes

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.32z
As to what will happen to us when we die still remains very much of a mystery - with scientists saying one thing and spiritualists saying another and no real concrete evidence to say what may or may not happen - how this question is answered will I think - be very dependent on every individuals own personal beliefs.

Which is why - although there is a very tiny part of me that would like to believe that there is some kind of afterlife or reincarnation - as the greater part of me feels more than convinced that there isn't and we will all probably just cease to exist.
I am instead a strong believer in enjoying life now and living it to the full - regardless of the challenges it throws my way - as my motto is - life is short and as you only get one crack at it - everyday should be lived as though it were your last :)

RUBESH

Reaction score
Tokenz
415.23z
Some individuals believe in a hereafter, whether it be heaven, hell, or rebirth into an other form of existence. Others believe that death is simply the end of our physical existence and that there is no afterlife consciousness.

Shortie

Reaction score
Tokenz
334.99z
As much as I would love to believe that it isn't the end when we die, I have not seen any solid proof that tells us that it is anything other than the end.

Some people believe in the afterlife and reincarnation but again, I have not seen any proof to say this is something that is real and does happen.

Ravenfreak

Reaction score
Tokenz
405.05z
I believe in reincarnation. I feel that if a soul hasn't reached it's purpose in life, then it comes back to try and find that purpose until it's fulfilled. I've seen numerous videos interviewing young children recounting events that they shouldn't even have knowledge of. For example, this young boy would often say that he used to be a black woman named Pam that lived in Chicago and passed away in a apartment fire in 1993.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Stardom22

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,601.98z
When I die the soul in me would be flown to the heavens. This is because I am born again and my soul would live again together with the angels in heaven. That's what I believe in.

magnus2022

Reaction score
Tokenz
435.62z
We don't die. We live after our body is death. The real you will leave. I have experienced after death experience. In fact, if we know the beauty of after death, many of us will pray for death. There is nothing to fear about death. Death is a natural transformation. Take a plant for example, when a seed die, it bring another life. Enjoy your life.

streamguy69

Reaction score
Tokenz
876.08z
Being a funeral director I believe that once you pass, your soul leaves your body. Also here in the US the person is in a sealed casket which goes into a sealed cement vault before dirt it put on top so you are not feeding any worms. People also sometime do a disinterment which is taking a deceased body and the vault out of the ground and relocating it at the request of a family member. I have seen this a few times since I have become a funeral director

78,864Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back