What's your favorite MMORPG?

Users who are viewing this thread

Mika

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.05z
My favorite right now has got to be TERA. I really like how the combat is. It's hard to find a game without tab-targeting.

I also hold Perfect World very dear to me. It was one of my first serious MMORPG's and I have so many good memories from it.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Rhodolite

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Guild Wars 2 and WoW. GW2 for the PvP and WoW for the PvE. I like the dynamicness and graphics of GW2 as well and WoW's an old, long time favorite of mine so I keep playing for that factor.

RobertNick

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Dark Eden. It was a Korean "Vampires versus Slayers" mmorpg from around 10 years ago. Never discovered anybody put something aside for myself and my GF who has even known about it!

Lucas

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Path of Exile is my favourite MMORPG game. I was playing Tera, WoW, Aion and similiar ones but PoE is just a great game and I love it. Maybe because I used to play Diablo for a loooong time. PoE is similiar - isometric view, great high-end content.

Shole

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
Ill go with World of Warcraft but before the expansion Cataclism. It was way better when it was only Wrath of the Lich King. Now World of Warcraft is going in a good direction I think with Warlords of Draneor but I didn't play it yet so I can't tell for sure if its good or not.

Shimus

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I've been playing MMORPGs for a long, long time.

My favorite would still have to be Ultima Online, as it offered no levels but instead skills you grind up and grind down to learn new skills. One character could be completely versatile. I had a treasure hunter who made his living sailing seas to islands and digging up random chests.

Then Came along Everquest 1. I got hooked into that, max'd out a High Elf Cleric named "Dontdie Notrezzinu" and max aa'd him, Bristlebane server. Then I jumped to everything else - Guild Wars 1, World of Warcraft, Tera, You name it I did it. Rift was pretty fun for what it was too.

Ever since then, I haven't really played many MMOS. The latest one I sunk time into was FF:ARR, as a max ILVL Summoner. I liked the cute summons. It felt like a Warlock mixed with a healer who had a pet from WoW. And Square-Enix's server allowed for such good macroing I ran all my macros and my entire character from a usb xbox 360 game on the pc. I even have quick macro'd battlerez's with catchy taglines. I was into it all, man.

But I've since lost my desktop. I work on a crusade now to restore my rights so I can game once more on a game I thoroughly enjoyed.

proskiier

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Kisnard Online is my favorite mmorpg. Followed by Dransik...

Spoiler alert... I've spent the the past 4 years programming, drawing, recording sfx, web design, db design, etc... to make 'Kisnard Online' as a tribute to my previously favorite game 'Dransik'. :D :D

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back