What would you say is the Meaning of Life…

Users who are viewing this thread

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

RUBESH

Reaction score
Tokenz
415.23z
Throughout history, philosophers, theologians, and individuals have discussed and pondered the meaning of life. It's a profoundly personal question, and everyone will have a different answer.

Some philosophers think that the goal of life is to pursue happiness, discover purpose, attain personal satisfaction, or have a beneficial effect on the world. Others think that there is no inherent meaning or purpose in life and that it is up to each individual to establish their own meaning and purpose.

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,004.96z
…a very simple but very big question…what for you would define ‘The Meaning of Life’….?…..
Easy answer.

The meaning to life, the universe, and everything is...
GIF by VPRO

magnus2022

Reaction score
Tokenz
435.62z
This is very difficult and complex question. I don't think there is any definite answer to the question. Life to me is simply a mirage. A kind of illusion. A kind of dream without meaning.

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
I don't know .... i guess it is depends of what we experience,maybe so to me life is nothing just waste of time here meaningless

Henrywrites

Reaction score
Tokenz
36.83z
To love and be loved. I see life as a pathway to having great relationships with people and such relationship revolves around the love that we share with one another. What is life without love? Without being around those that truly care about you? Have you bothered checking it out?

thegx.ca/forum

Reaction score
Tokenz
321.66z
Try and be nice to people...avoid eating fat...read a good book every now and then...get some walking in...and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations🍻

Ravenfreak

Reaction score
Tokenz
405.05z
Not as big a question as most people think. Your life can be whatever you want it to be. Do what makes you happy.
Honestly this is the best answer IMO. As long as you're living your best life and aren't harming others or yourself, then that's the true meaning of life. The good thing about life is, not one single human being lives it the way that you do. Sure you can have traditional values and views, you're still different than everyone else who follow those same principles.

Kurbir

Fraud. Lies. Deceit.
Premium
Reaction score
Tokenz
754.45z
There is no meaning or purpose to life. That is what is so great about it, we can give it any meaning that we wish and we can live it however we want. Life is the ultimate sandbox - including the dog poop.

78,864Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back