What lead up to your first time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Adam

Voodoo Baby
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Now before I tell my story, I will say there is no need to go into graphic detail's and yes we are talking about getting laid for the first time.

Okay so here we go, I was 15 and I had recently reunited with an ex I had when I was like 12 and we meet back up firstly online (MSN) and then I found out that she lived only 500 meters away from my home which freaked me out, so we started hanging out on the weekends just us chilling at a primary school during its closed hours and I guess about 2 weeks in we were hanging out at the school during the week and we were talking when I spotted a paper bag in the port racks (bag racks) and so I grabbed it and checked inside and I found $5 nothing huge but certainly great for a 15 year old.

Anyway about 10 minutes after I found the money, the girl I was with, out of nowhere asked if we could have sex, now I think that's the first time in my life up to that point I had felt like I was having a panic attack, I hadn't even thought about us ever having sex, I was use to doing it myself most nights and that being all she wrote but here is this gorgeous girl and I do mean gorgeous, asking if I want to have sex. Now I had never had sex before but she had so she basically took charge told me to take off my shorts and she got completely undressed, laid down on the cold concrete in this small passage way in the school and skipping the graphic details, for me the my virginity had dissolved.

Now during the process we had some kid ride by on his bike and if he had of swiveled his head to the right he would of seen a completely nude girl, we were that close to being caught so we ran back to my house, finished what we start plus another 4 rounds because well you never know what you will get to have sex again right and after it was all done we went to the corner store and bought some hot chips (fries) with the money I found and watched the sun set on a bench in the park, shaking rapidly and uncontrollably since our mussels were just toast at that point and yeah we ate the chips, she rested her head on me and we just watched the sun go down.

I will never forget that moment in my life not only because I got to have sex for the first time but because that was the first and last time I honestly felt loved and felt true peace like nothing else mattered, I was 15 with this beautiful girl next to me who I knew completely loved me like I had never felt before, not even from my parents and we were together watching the sun set eating some decent hot chips.

Well anyway that's the end, of that story. Please do let me know about what lead up to your first time and you don't have to go into great detail, all I want to read is the the basics, if you don't want to give to much away but I think the first time in anyone's life is life changing (good or day).

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,321.37z
I was a late bloomer. Girls never really showed an interest in me. I worked on a farm as a teenager. Part of my job was to run a vegetable stand during the peak summer growing season. I was working the vegetable stand one day when this car pulls up. Couple gets out and starts looking around and I am paying very little attention. After a few minutes this beautiful creature with long tanned legs steps out of the parked car and begins to checkout everything including me.

We strike up a conversation and I notice not only does she have shapely legs but she is drop dead gorgeous. She gives me her number and says, "Call me." I could not wait to call her. Needless to say she was far more experienced and we had our time on a starry night on a blanket next to a pond. We only dated for a short time because I did not understand that she desired things rough and I was so naïve.

Adam

Voodoo Baby
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Well mate, regardless how it ended that's a pretty damn romantic story none the less, plus your first time was with a gorgeous lady in the moonlight and stars, not bad mate not bad at all.

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,017.96z
the usual

went to a party drank too much

woke up regretting
This. omg. You crack me up. :hilarious:

Mine was nothing special in a way such as the first two stories. I mean, nothing romantic. It just sort of happened. Was I ready at the time? Probably not. Do I regret it? A bit of both yes and no.

Was just laying in bed with a girl I cared about at the time. We where watching a movie. Things escalated. I mean, once you see her take her clothes off you just kinda can't say no :O

She was drop dead gorgeous. Still is actually. However, we no longer really speak. Perhaps once in a while.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
At the hospital..nurse that aided with delivery was hot..she took me around the corner to clean me up..I opened my eyes about that time...I laid the pipe quickly as to avoid getting caught.

HELLOnamesdana

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
My first time was this past September. There's nothing romantic about it. I didn't need it to be. Basically I was anonymously talking to a guy on yik yak about how we both hated being virgins, and we met up. We talked for hours in my room and then it just sort of happened. It was silly and kind of a mess but it was great. We hooked up a bunch of times but he didn't want a relationship, so we're just really great friends now.

missbishi

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
Mine wasn't particularly romantic at all - I was 15 and it just sort of happened with my boyfriend at the time one night. I wish I had a more impressive story to tell and sometimes, I wish I'd waited a little longer.

HELLOnamesdana

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
I was a late bloomer. Girls never really showed an interest in me. I worked on a farm as a teenager. Part of my job was to run a vegetable stand during the peak summer growing season. I was working the vegetable stand one day when this car pulls up. Couple gets out and starts looking around and I am paying very little attention. After a few minutes this beautiful creature with long tanned legs steps out of the parked car and begins to checkout everything including me.

We strike up a conversation and I notice not only does she have shapely legs but she is drop dead gorgeous. She gives me her number and says, "Call me." I could not wait to call her. Needless to say she was far more experienced and we had our time on a starry night on a blanket next to a pond. We only dated for a short time because I did not understand that she desired things rough and I was so naïve.
Compared to the majority of people I know, I was a late bloomer too. I was 20. Most of my friends in high school lost theirs at least before we graduated, if not much earlier. Actually, come to think of it, most of my friends lost their virginities sophomore year of high school. Oh well, I guess I was just five years late...

joshposh

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
There was no romance involved in the "first time". There was a late night party. A lot of alcohol, and a lot of girls that had very little morals, like us guys. That basically sums it up.

I think I was 15 and I went to a party at a friends house. Lots of beer and hard liquor. I got with an older girl and she basically took control and did everything. I think it was fitting considering I didn't know what the hell I was doing, but was an eager participant. It was like going to see the dentist. Your there in a fixed position, numbed up, and the doctor is doing its thing. I was there but in idle mode, so to speak.

Oh yes, good times.

Lushlala

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Yes, it wasn't very romantic for me as ell. I was 17 and it was with my older boyfriend. He was 21 and we'd been together for about a year; at the time it was special to me but apparently not to him. He wasn't very tender or caring, which made me regret it immediately after. For someone who turned out to be a player, I didn't feel like he knew what he was doing! The relationship ended soon after, suggesting he was all about the other stuff as opposed to really caring about me. I wish I'd waited and done it with someone more special, as in my husband. Call me conservative, but I'd settle for romantic :)

Stardom22

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,601.98z
Yes, it wasn't very romantic for me as ell. I was 17 and it was with my older boyfriend. He was 21 and we'd been together for about a year; at the time it was special to me but apparently not to him. He wasn't very tender or caring, which made me regret it immediately after. For someone who turned out to be a player, I didn't feel like he knew what he was doing! The relationship ended soon after, suggesting he was all about the other stuff as opposed to really caring about me. I wish I'd waited and done it with someone more special, as in my husband. Call me conservative, but I'd settle for romantic :)
Sorry for you lost your virginity with the wrong person

78,864Threads
2,185,191Messages
4,953Members
Back