what is your favorite cartoon?

Users who are viewing this thread

randomdude509

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
I would like to know your favorite cartoon. What makes you lauph and cry with joy? This means allot to me and want you guys to answer truthfully.

Mine is family guy and love that show. The artists are on a role with the new episodes. There are other cartoons too, so tell me about them.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

David S

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
For me FG because of the jokes and content in the show. There is some good bits and some stupid, but it is good fun. It's a classic IMO and I hope they make more. I don't like the way Meg is treated, very upsetting to people.

pafjlh

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.29z
Oh wow I would have many. Especially in classic animation. I loved The Flinstones back in the day and I use to like to watch Loony Toons as well. I also use to like to watch something called the Disney afternoon in syndication that showcase such programs as Ducktales, Talespin and Aladdin. This was quite a good block of programming back in the eighties and nineties. As for more current cartoons, well Family Guy is a good one although I agree the treatment of Meg on that show is appalling. I have also watched South Park in the past but I wouldn't say it was one of my favorite cartoons. I can usually take it or leave it, especially when it really gets out there with its subject matter.

skye

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I still enjoy watching Phineas and Ferbs. It's one of my favorite cartoons when i was younger and now that I'm in college doing grown up things, whenever i have time for tv/movies, I always end up watching this cartoon show. It's really fun and the characters are interesting and the story although, the main plot is predictable, the things that happens in every episode is completely full of surprises. This is really one of the best cartoons out there. :)

Kurbir

Fraud. Lies. Deceit.
Premium
Reaction score
Tokenz
782.67z
Tom and Jerry will always be my favorite, the Hanna-Barbera years and not the trash that came later down the line.

Ravenfreak

Reaction score
Tokenz
405.05z
Teen Titans is my favorite cartoon of all time, I hate Teen Titans Go though it's trash. I haven't found another super hero cartoon I loved as much as Teen Titans, it's a perfect balance between seriousness and goofiness.

78,865Threads
2,185,200Messages
4,953Members
Back