Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

J3NN4

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Hmm...

Kind of cheesy, but last Valentine's Day, I made him a cake in the shape of a mustache and beard (since he's super into beards) and some bacon roses. Not really "romantic," but it was over the top since he wasn't expecting it and it took almost all day to make them.

Other than that, just planning surprises for him. I try to randomly pick a restaurant I think he'll enjoy and surprise him by going there.

Oh, and car parts. He loves being surprised with car parts, but I do too!

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,392.55z
When my wife turned 40 she had never been on an airplane before. I made arrangements for a flight to Atlanta for the weekend just the two of us. Arranged for her parents to keep the kids and gave her a pair of diamond earrings. We had a really nice time at a very nice hotel in the Buckhead area of Atlanta. We did a little shopping and had one very nice dinner.

DaveM

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I once spent a night sleeping rough on a bench to be with someone. My hands turned a little blue from the cold

MMMMatilde

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
122.72z
A couple of Valentines days ago I planned "James day". He is always so sweet to me so it was "payback" time. We both had to work but we always have lunch together. So I made a picnic lunch with homemade pink fudge, love heart sandwiches with a fancy filling, homemade chocolate and a special fruit water with lemon lime mint and strawberries. I made a 3 course dinner with all his favourite foods. And from memory I think I brought him breakfast in bed. I also took him to his favourite comic book shop and said he could pick a couple of things. It was very over the top but well worth it. He loved it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

78,865Threads
2,185,214Messages
4,953Members
Back