What happens to Jordan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,618.57z
Jordan isn't visiting here and his other site Referral Index Forum. He might be sick again, hoping not. He might be busy at work. The members there on RIF keep on waiting him. It's more than a week now he's site, RIF down 😔. Thanks for reading, sharing is caring.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Kurbir

Fraud. Lies. Deceit.
Premium
Reaction score
Tokenz
752.45z
I have asked my friend about it and despite him having direct contact with Jordan, he has been unable to get in touch and said that it usually happens when Jordan is extremely busy with work. My friend assumes that he will be back in the next couple of weeks or in January at the latest (based on his prior experiences).

Unsure how someone can be so busy that they do not have time to check on the websites they are running and/or respond to their friends on messaging apps, but I do not know what Jordan does for a living so I can not judge him too much for it.

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,618.57z
I have asked my friend about it and despite him having direct contact with Jordan, he has been unable to get in touch and said that it usually happens when Jordan is extremely busy with work. My friend assumes that he will be back in the next couple of weeks or in January at the latest (based on his prior experiences).

Unsure how someone can be so busy that they do not have time to check on the websites they are running and/or respond to their friends on messaging apps, but I do not know what Jordan does for a living so I can not judge him too much for it.
He already replied he's busy with his personal stuff at least he's not sick.

78,864Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back