Wasn't there a more simple way to say this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

hoodoowytch

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.30z
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh...ye gods...I guess some people weren't getting the message when they just said "No Parking ANYTIME!" :androidbiggrin:

Sometimes you just got to REALLY ram the point home. LOL

Peachdejour

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I guess people really are dumb! Some would be like "Well it doesn't ACTUALLY say...." They covered all their bases.

missbishi

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I guess people really are dumb! Some would be like "Well it doesn't ACTUALLY say...." They covered all their bases.

Of course! Maybe they'd had problems with an over-zealous lawyer in the past who's contested a fine saying that the days on which you couldn't park were not specified. although I'd be tempted to just put "No Parking. Ever." and be done with it!

gata montes

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.32z
Hahaha - this is just great - as although initially this sign looks way over the top and kinda dumb I think this sign is actually quite clever - especially as it probably came about because the person who made this sign was so sick of people ignoring the " No Parking at Anytime " sign - that they decided to rely the message as loudly and clearly as possible - I mean how could anyone fail to notice a sign like that.

RUBESH

Reaction score
Tokenz
415.23z
Yes, signs might appear goofy or out of place at first look, yet they can be useful in delivering vital information. It's probable that the individual who created the "NO PARKING ANYTIME" sign was upset with people disregarding the first sign and decided to create a more eye-catching version to guarantee compliance.

incredibly also worth mentioning that comedy may be a powerful weapon for capturing people's attention and ensuring that they remember a message. If a sign or commercial makes a person laugh or smile, they are more likely to remember it and act on the intended message.

78,865Threads
2,185,200Messages
4,953Members
Back