Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

thegx.ca/forum

Reaction score
Tokenz
321.66z
👊Marcus Foligno(MIN) vs Ryan Reaves(TOR)🏒

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In memory of Don Cherry Rock 'em Sock 'em hockey🍻

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Kurbir

Fraud. Lies. Deceit.
Premium
Reaction score
Tokenz
758.45z
Is fighting just part of the game? It baffles me to see referees just observing until there is a "winner".

thegx.ca/forum

Reaction score
Tokenz
321.66z
Is fighting just part of the game? It baffles me to see referees just observing until there is a "winner".
Yeah just normal part of the game...pretty much the rules are you have to drop your gloves to signal you consent to engage in a fight...if one or both players consent by dropping their gloves the refs stay out of the way until the fight is over...if one or both players don't drop gloves there is no consent so refs just pull people apart at that point...also fighting is only allowed when it 1vs1...refs pretty much there to make sure it only the consensual fights are allowed to happen and break up the non consensual stuff...

Kurbir

Fraud. Lies. Deceit.
Premium
Reaction score
Tokenz
758.45z
That is wild! I never knew that fighting was a legitimate part of the game. I always assumed that it was just two angry dumbasses going at it with little to no punishment for their behavior 😆

thegx.ca/forum

Reaction score
Tokenz
321.66z
That is wild! I never knew that fighting was a legitimate part of the game. I always assumed that it was just two angry dumbasses going at it with little to no punishment for their behavior 😆
They just get 5 minutes each in the penalty box that's it unless they do something really illegal like headbutting or something they'll get thrown out of the game haha...

78,864Threads
2,185,189Messages
4,953Members
Back