Vaccines safe?

Users who are viewing this thread

KingKong

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
There's a lot of debate right now about the possibility of making vaccines mandatory along with questioning the safety of them.

I have mixed feelings as I can see both aspects but if some of those articles about the dangers are true...that is very concerning.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Ash1280

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
When I get my yearly physical my doctor asked me if I need a flu vaccination.
I said "no thanks".
For starters,from my experience, its expensive.
Secondly you might of heard by now the flu vac didn't work this year against a certain strain.
My brother got the vac in Nov 2014.
Up to this time of posting he has caught the cold twice.
I guess it all depends on the allergy,who's manufacturing and the distribution as well as fighting against it.

gata montes

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.32z
As the majority of negative reports regarding the safety of vaccines are usually based on conspiracy theories generated by " anti-vaxxer campaigners " - I sincerely doubt that we are going find that what the " anti-vaxxer campaigners " are saying is likely to be the truth - especially as - conspiracy theories are rarely based on fact and generally don't even have a shred of credible scientific evidence to support the theory they are trying to prove and usually only arise - when people are trying to understand or make sense of complex and confusing issues and especially those involving science and medicine.

To be honest as medical conspiracy theories are generally far more hazardous to people's health than the diseases themselves - they are even more so when it comes to vaccines - as apart from the fact that vaccines are some of the safest medical products available - vaccines have saved millions and millions of lives over the years - as well as having reduced the threat of many diseases that did at one time used to be extremely common - in fact as vaccines are now the best defense against serious, preventable, and sometimes deadly contagious diseases - without vaccines and vaccination programs - many, many people would now be dying unnecessarily from what are now very preventable illnesses.

78,864Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back