Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

RUBESH

Reaction score
Tokenz
415.23z
My current situation is not what I expected. This year, I lost money and connections. I'm still reeling under strain, and several people have completely failed me. Only my blood brothers are assisting me to some extent. I had a really dismal year and lost my life, but I am hopeful that I will recover very soon. To meet my needs and expectations, I need to make a lot of money. My kid is reliant on me, therefore I strive to earn more and more to keep her happy. I learnt an enduring lesson: never trust anyone.

satinbutterfly

Miss Piggy
Reaction score
Tokenz
169.23z
I got married in 2018 and divorced in 2020. I met the love of my life in 2021 and we got married in December 2022. Still in Cincinnati. I was laid off a couple more times, but that's the way it goes. Really hoping for no more big life changes moving forward and I can be a model of stability like Zirc... lol.

Veronica

The OG
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
316.98z
My current situation is not what I expected. This year, I lost money and connections. I'm still reeling under strain, and several people have completely failed me. Only my blood brothers are assisting me to some extent. I had a really dismal year and lost my life, but I am hopeful that I will recover very soon. To meet my needs and expectations, I need to make a lot of money. My kid is reliant on me, therefore I strive to earn more and more to keep her happy. I learnt an enduring lesson: never trust anyone.
You got this! Keep grinding and the world will level out for you. Lessons like that are always hard but atleast you learned them before its too late.

Veronica

The OG
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
316.98z
I got married in 2018 and divorced in 2020. I met the love of my life in 2021 and we got married in December 2022. Still in Cincinnati. I was laid off a couple more times, but that's the way it goes. Really hoping for no more big life changes moving forward and I can be a model of stability like Zirc... lol.
Congratulations!!!

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
…I really hope that you can find trust again, Rubesh…and I wish you a very good and hope filled year going forward…

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,929.57z
Be careful about that or you might end up REALLY like me...single, surrounded by 700+ plastic horses, and obsessed with Batman. B0ufo0m.gif

Gs6N07H.gif

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,334.15z
Well, obviously YOU already know all this, but I'll put it out there for everybody else that doesn't know me personally.

When the forum ended before, I was dating Jaime who lived in Florida. We dated for a little over 2 years, but weren't on the same page as far as our future went, so I broke it off. I cried for a couple of weeks and then put myself back out on the dating sites pretty quickly. Side note: We're still friends and he is married with another kid now.

I met Rodney in June of 2016. We moved in together 10 months later. In April of 2019, we bought a house together. June of 2019 he "officially" proposed (he mentioned marriage while we were in the process of buying our house). We got married in September of 2019. Had I never made the move to New England, I never would have met the love of my life.

I'm still working as a 911 dispatcher for a small police department. I continue to enjoy not having a supervisory role, LOL

Mystic

OTz's Typo Scouser
Reaction score
Tokenz
117.19z
My life hasn't changed much.

The biggest change was becoming an empty nester as my son finally moved to a better city and found a great job. He's doing fantastic! He's 25 now.

We bought and sold another house and are working on this house and my rental house. Plus eventually my dads house and his last rental house.

Oh... i got my drivers license finally in my 40s. Lol not sure if i was still on the forums when i did that. I ended up doing the course with my son, so it was extra special.

We've been travelling a bit more until covid hit. We are now back to travelling again. In '18 finally experienced Florida lol. '19 finally took my husband home to England to meet what's left of my family. We took a month. Popped to Other parts of the UK and finally spent the last 9 days travelling around Ireland. Then that same year i had my first cruise to the islands of st. Thomas, Bahamas, etc... Then covid hit. Then just this February another cruise. Then in November this year we have booked another cruise to Bermuda with my best friends and our spouses to celebrate our turning 50 this year.

Everything else is the same... but yes biggest change is it's just me and my husband again with no child to worry about. It's different. Most times nice i guess... sometimes way too quiet. I miss being a mum.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,334.15z
Then that same year i had my first cruise to the islands of st. Thomas, Bahamas, etc... Then covid hit.
Ooooooh! How did you like it? We just got back from St. Thomas 3 weeks ago. We did a cruise out of Miami to the Dominican Republic, St. Thomas, Tortola, and the Bahamas. St. Thomas was my favorite port...so beautiful there! I want to go back and do an all-inclusive, but it looks super expensive.

Mystic

OTz's Typo Scouser
Reaction score
Tokenz
117.19z
Ooooooh! How did you like it? We just got back from St. Thomas 3 weeks ago. We did a cruise out of Miami to the Dominican Republic, St. Thomas, Tortola, and the Bahamas. St. Thomas was my favorite port...so beautiful there! I want to go back and do an all-inclusive, but it looks super expensive.
Oh nice!! Yes, loved it! And would definitely agree on St.Thomas. I've done it twice now and loved it both times.... did you dock in Amber Cove(Dominican Republic)? On my first cruise we docked there the first day after a sea day from Miami. It's honestly the only port i wasn't thrilled with. But yes, st. Thomas, st johns, and the turks, along with the Bahamas was just beautiful!!!

We are doing Bermuda this November. Just a five day cruise. Two days on Bermuda. Crikey it's an expensive one. I kinda wish the bunch of us going had waited for the Mediterranean cruises to have been announced. More bang for you money there.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,334.15z
Oh nice!! Yes, loved it! And would definitely agree on St.Thomas. I've done it twice now and loved it both times.... did you dock in Amber Cove(Dominican Republic)? On my first cruise we docked there the first day after a sea day from Miami. It's honestly the only port i wasn't thrilled with. But yes, st. Thomas, st johns, and the turks, along with the Bahamas was just beautiful!!!

We are doing Bermuda this November. Just a five day cruise. Two days on Bermuda. Crikey it's an expensive one. I kinda wish the bunch of us going had waited for the Mediterranean cruises to have been announced. More bang for you money there.
We docked at Taino Bay instead of Amber Cove. From what I understand, the cruise ships alternate which one they dock at. It was my least favorite port as well.

Funny, when we originally planned this cruise, we had booked the Bermuda one out of Boston. Vacation week changed for our friends, so we had to change to the one we ended up doing. Literally half the price. Of course we had the added cost of plane tickets, but it was still much cheaper.

arunima

Reaction score
Tokenz
491.63z
I am new to this site. I am happily married for the last twenty one years. My daughters are 19 and 17 now. Elder one has moved far from home to pursue her college of dreams. Have moved from a full time job to part time ( more of freelancing kind) due to some personal reasons. Enjoying it.

78,864Threads
2,185,191Messages
4,953Members
Back