Upcoming Superbowl: Patriots Vs Seahawks

Users who are viewing this thread

Shimus

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Who do you think you'll win? Why?

I think the Seahawks are the more well-rounded team, but Tom-Terrific always has a knack for the clutch situations..

I think it'll really be decided on how many points are score in the first half, unless they keep it close going into half. Then it'll be the running game, and I favor Seattle's defense over Blount.

Any other thoughts?

Seahawks 40 - Patriots 28

(And to be clear I'm a Steelers Fan. I just think the Hawks' are more balanced.)

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

HELLOnamesdana

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
I'm personally not a fan of either of these teams (or football in general really, just my own personal team) so I don't really care what team wins, but I think I would rather have Seattle win over New England. I'm a huge Giants fan.

LitoLawless

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I'm going to have to go with the Seahawks. I rooted for the Seahawks last year when they were the underdogs. This year I'm taking the Seahawks because as a Giants fan, I dislike everything that the Patriots stand for. Seahawks are building quite the dynasty too.

MainerMikeBrown

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.24z
Even as a huge Patriots fan, I still feel bad for Seahawks fans, as they came so close to winning the Super Bowl this season...but didn't.

Ash1280

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I was surprised about the call in the red zone
after the spectacular catch.
Seems the catch became meaningless.
Correct me but I believe it was first and goal on the Pats one line yard with all four downs to punch it in.
The rest is history. The end fights says it all and now the Seahawks fans will have to live with it.

78,864Threads
2,185,192Messages
4,953Members
Back