UEFA champions league getting tougher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Blessed19

Reaction score
Tokenz
883.68z
It is now the semi final stage of the top and biggest European football/soccer competition called the UEFA champions league, with clubs like Real Madrid playing a two legged semi final against Manchester City and the two Milan clubs facing off in a UEFA champions league Derby game but the game between Madrid and City being the tougher as Madrid are the defending champions while city are seen as the strongest contenders and favorites to win the tournament right from start.

Come 10th and 11th May when the first legs will kick off, that is when we know who has the upper hand and the fun continues where we either see a new champion or the defending champions retain their tittle making it their 15th win

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Blessed19

Reaction score
Tokenz
883.68z
I'm in total support of AC Milan. I can't wait for wait for the historic moments to be revived.
I am also in support of AC Milan in the Derby semi final of he UEFA champions league but would still prefer real Madrid to win the trophy ahead of any other club that is still at the tournament as my favorites to win it were Napoli but they bottled it against AC Milan.

riberet19

Reaction score
Tokenz
326.83z
I want Manchester City to win certainly, I think this can be his year even if he faces Real Madrid, on the other hand the match between the Milan teams will be close, we will see what happens in the end

Chibson

Reaction score
Tokenz
214.28z
I am also in support of AC Milan in the Derby semi final of he UEFA champions league but would still prefer real Madrid to win the trophy ahead of any other club that is still at the tournament as my favorites to win it were Napoli but they bottled it against AC Milan.
Manchester City will likely eliminate real Madrid. But that doesn't really matter much because I am not in support of any of the two. I want AC Milan to win the trophy.

riberet19

Reaction score
Tokenz
326.83z
Manchester City will likely eliminate real Madrid. But that doesn't really matter much because I am not in support of any of the two. I want AC Milan to win the trophy.
I support City, but certainly if City didn't win I would want AC Milan to win as well.

78,865Threads
2,185,193Messages
4,953Members
Back