Users who are viewing this thread

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,060.46z
logo.png

Lately I have been playing a game called Titanfall. Sadly for Sony fans, Titanfall is Microsoft exclusive. Meaning you can only get it on the Xbox One, 360, and the windows PC. Looks like the plans to launch it for the PS4 as well is no longer going through. Well, oh well. With that said though, the game is still a great one. I been playing it for sometime and its just another classic shooter on drugs.

The main difference to this game compared to your average FPS is that this one you are able to run across walls, jump higher, and then summon "Titans". Titans which allow you to spawn faster with the more people you kill (default 3 mins at start and goes down in time faster with the more kills). The titan itself is a beast of a machine. Coming in 3 types, each one is for its own use.

titanfall_61946.jpg

You can either let the Titan come and follow you, fight with you, or you can get inside it and control it yourself. (Normally what I do). You are able to kill your enemies just by stepping on them. Nonetheless, the machine is fun to have. It makes the FPS franchise much cooler and funner to play when you add new things to the mix.

Anyhow, For those of you who have an Xbox One, let me know if you have the game! I will gladly play with you. For those with a 360, you are still able to add me toy our friends list if you wish :D

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

!

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.19z
I have this for the Xbox One and play it every now and then with friends. Send me a message with your gamer tag and I will shoot you an request as we are always looking for new people to play with. Outside of this I generally fall back to playing Dead Rising 3 quite a bit...

Teph

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Seems it didn't sell so well on Xbox/Xbox one, EA are looking in to paying back the Exclusivity to Microsoft and releasing it for PS4. PS3 later this year. Unfortunately it's out of Respawn's Hands and the deal is being worked by EA exec's.

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,060.46z
Seems it didn't sell so well on Xbox/Xbox one, EA are looking in to paying back the Exclusivity to Microsoft and releasing it for PS4. PS3 later this year. Unfortunately it's out of Respawn's Hands and the deal is being worked by EA exec's.
EA only secured the rights for Titanfall's sequels. Not the current game. There was already told that EA would not have Titanfall 2 exclusive to Microsoft consoles when they bought the rights to it. The exclusiveness was only for the first Titanfall game so there is no reason why EA would pay them back xD

Also, I would like to mention that Titanfall sold nearly a million copies in less than a month when they launched. They where the Best selling game in March, April, and so far still seems to be ahead this month as well. Making it best selling game 3 months in a row. Out selling games line Infamous: Second Sun, CoD, etc.

And to point out that they arn't doing to well on the Xbox seems to be a false report as well. Seeing Titanfall was the Xbox One's top selling game, and even boosting the sales for Xbox One.

Teph

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Hmm seem's the article from the interview from Respawn entertainment was wrong. ( infact even the article has vanished... i do apologize then )

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back