There is reason things are different.

Users who are viewing this thread

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,392.55z
Water bill this past month was up a good bit. I checked the meter and the leak indicator was still. Discovered yesterday I had a toilet not shutting off when flushed.:eek

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
the cold weather usually hardens the flap stopper an it doesn't seal good
you have to replace
Happens to me almost every year

Jackass master

Old and worn out
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
the cold weather usually hardens the flap stopper an it doesn't seal good
you have to replace
Happens to me almost every year
How friggin cold is your bathroom? I have extra pex heat under mine so the floors are warm. My toilets will eventually have the fill valves fail from the hard water buildup.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
My next one will be like those new ones you see at some convenience stores ...it fills a tank inside the tank...giving a power flush instead of a gravity flush ..they should name em turbo turd.

Alien Allen

Froggy the Prick
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,206.36z
Best toilets are the older ones before the enviro crowd made the low flush mandates

I got one in the basement and the plumber said don't ever get rid of it.

They have made improvements since the first low flush ones though I will say. I think though if you have the real low flow ones that it is important to have the sewers cleaned out more regularly. Not enough water movement to flush everything out to the main.

Joe the meek

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
Try having a bad selenoid on your well pump and then having to pull 180' of it to get to it.

BIG difference in price between a 1/2 horse and 3/4 horse motor I'll tell yeah lol

Jackass master

Old and worn out
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
Try having a bad selenoid on your well pump and then having to pull 180' of it to get to it.

BIG difference in price between a 1/2 horse and 3/4 horse motor I'll tell yeah lol

Do you mean capacitor? Yeah a 3/4 horse is almost double till you get the capacitor box and lightning supressor. At 180 ft. 1/2 is more than enough.

78,865Threads
2,185,214Messages
4,953Members
Back