The Next Apple.

Users who are viewing this thread

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Thats right Apple is copying the same people they claim are copying them !!!
Good news for the Fan Boys ...as we all know the fan boys always claim if apple dont have a feature..then you dont need it lol.
Anyway...no more sitting in your Model T ...and saying electric start is just a gimmick..or how often do you really drive in the rain...Night time is for being with the family not in some car with headlights.

According to source below

------------------------------------------
The iPhone 6 smartphone is set to feature a curved screen of at least 4.7in in size, according to a report.

A person familiar with Apple's plans told Bloomberg that the firm is developing new iPhone designs which feature bigger screens made of curved glass. Apple will supposedly launch two models in the second half of next year with the design. See also: iPhone 6 release date: When will the iPhone 6 be launched?

The source says that the glass which 'curves downward at the edges'. Upcoming iPhones will also include sensors which can detect different levels of pressure. They even reveal that the two new iPhones, one of which will presumably be the iPhone 6, will have 4.7in and 5.5in screens making them Apple's largest to date.

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/news/apple/3481574/iphone-6-get-curved-screen/

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats right...a compact version of the Model A

Note the 4.7 inch screen coming.
Now arent these to big according to what the fan boys are saying today?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

MMMMatilde

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
122.72z
Curved screens just seem like something that would prompt more people to wear glasses. I have seen the curved TVs and they make me feel sick.

Bigger is not better, neither is curved. Unless we are talking about women! :p

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Curved screens just seem like something that would prompt more people to wear glasses. I have seen the curved TVs and they make me feel sick.

Bigger is not better, neither is curved. Unless we are talking about women! :p
I see a slight curve in a phone adding torsional durability.
Better fitting in the pocket.
A little more privacy.
Less chance of screen breakage.
Little more viewing area.

Those positives will exist..but if it will give me a headache then it is not worth the gains....now we are talking about women.:p

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
I am not going to try and beef it up
its cool that i has a curved screen but with finger swiping and stylus usage
it is a physics nightmare
apple seems to be on a fad competition with the other makers

!

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.19z
Apple isn't the leader any longer in new smart phone technology, they are scrambling just to try and keep up. If they want to stay in the game they need to come out with new novel features that nobody else has done yet and they need more powerful technology as the phone market is just an arms race everyone always wants whatever the fastest phone is at the time, something like dual quad core processors or a built in projector, maybe doubling the battery life or something.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
I see way more Samsung products on the street than apple these days
Same around here..the Samsungs just keep getting better and better...IMO they are the leader in "freshness" which is the reason for the big success...that and variety ..from low end phones to the note series and anything in between.

MMMMatilde

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
122.72z
From what I can see in my part of the world, Samsung are making their presence known but it is still tilted towards Apple. Then again, the people I know aren't technologically that brilliant.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
From what I can see in my part of the world, Samsung are making their presence known but it is still tilted towards Apple. Then again, the people I know aren't technologically that brilliant.
Give it time....as the more apple owners get to feel a Samsung in their hands they will drop their pride and get a Samsung as the vibrant large screen, back button, and buttery smooth operation will be enough for them to take the leap to a Samsung with an SD card slot..removable battery and standard jacks :p

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back