The finality of death

Users who are viewing this thread

Tazim

Reaction score
Tokenz
110.21z
Stupid atheists cannot accept obvious truth, blindly following their preachers. After all, it is obvious that death is not infinity, that is, as atheists say, the end where you forever lose consciousness, memory and thoughts. If that were the case, you would already be dead. It doesn’t matter how long you live, a second or a century, infinity will swallow everything up. Thus, if you are not dead now, but alive, then this proves that you will never die in the future. And the fact that life is eternity, and death is only a moment for the transition to true life. Checkmate, atheists! Oh, that is, autistic people.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Kurbir

Fraud. Lies. Deceit.
Premium
Reaction score
Tokenz
754.45z
We atheists do not have preachers as we do not congregate at a place in order to continue reaffirming our lack of belief in a deity. No need to be nasty just because our views are different.

As for what death is or what happens to us after death. I believe that in the end there is nothing; ashes to ashes, from dust to dust.

Kakapo Dundee

Reaction score
Tokenz
644.22z
Stupid atheists cannot accept obvious truth, blindly following their preachers. After all, it is obvious that death is not infinity, that is, as atheists say, the end where you forever lose consciousness, memory and thoughts. If that were the case, you would already be dead. It doesn’t matter how long you live, a second or a century, infinity will swallow everything up. Thus, if you are not dead now, but alive, then this proves that you will never die in the future. And the fact that life is eternity, and death is only a moment for the transition to true life. Checkmate, atheists! Oh, that is, autistic people.
Can you point to someone in long robes and a silly hat, and say, -he/she is an atheist preacher? Welcome to the chats, making your first two words here an insult is leading with your chin. I've not heard anyone lead their excuses for having an imaginary friend with this argument before, so there is that, but since I'm unlikely to hear such a random stream of words again, I'm not holding out much hope for spirited debate.

Tazim

Reaction score
Tokenz
110.21z
Can you point to someone in long robes and a silly hat, and say, -he/she is an atheist preacher? Welcome to the chats, making your first two words here an insult is leading with your chin. I've not heard anyone lead their excuses for having an imaginary friend with this argument before, so there is that, but since I'm unlikely to hear such a random stream of words again, I'm not holding out much hope for spirited debate.
I have a question for you: what do you think will happen after death?And why do you think so?

Kakapo Dundee

Reaction score
Tokenz
644.22z
I have a question for you: what do you think will happen after death?And why do you think so?
To my way of thinking, there are four levels of consciousness. Awake, asleep, unconscious, and dead. When you 'are awake, all of your senses are active. When you are asleep, they are still partially running in the background, ready to alert you to danger. You get to dream too, if you are lucky. We've all experienced that. Unconscious, I have experienced this year, both as medically induced [several times], and as a result of severe illness [twice]. In both situations, time has stood still, very still, and all senses have been muted. The Pain went away, the passage of time went away. One minute I was there, and over periods of up to two days, time stood still. I simply woke as if from a very drunk sleep, with a strong urge to be left to adjust quietly. My perspective of unconsciousness is a near total shut down of the senses and all but essential muscles and brain functions shut down. I experienced nothing for two days. Without massive medical attention I would never have woken up. There's no evidence to support any theories that it was anything other than scientific expertise and strong medications that kept me alive until the crisis had lessened. If I hadn't woken up, I would have continued to feel nothing, I would continue to be unaware of the passage of time, and eventually I would die of lung failure, heart failure, or kidney failure. without clean blood taking oxygen to the brain, the brain dies. You cease to be a sentient being, and turn into an inconvenient lump of flesh and relaxed muscle. All while feeling nothing, doing nothing, remembering nothing.
Death is the onset of nothing. A measure of time such as eternity is meaningless, because your brain's clock has stopped. You have ceased to be, and are not continuing a journey in any other form.

Tazim

Reaction score
Tokenz
110.21z
To me i'm gay
To my way of thinking, there are four levels of consciousness. Awake, asleep, unconscious, and dead. When you 'are awake, all of your senses are active. When you are asleep, they are still partially running in the background, ready to alert you to danger. You get to dream too, if you are lucky. We've all experienced that. Unconscious, I have experienced this year, both as medically induced [several times], and as a result of severe illness [twice]. In both situations, time has stood still, very still, and all senses have been muted. The Pain went away, the passage of time went away. One minute I was there, and over periods of up to two days, time stood still. I simply woke as if from a very drunk sleep, with a strong urge to be left to adjust quietly. My perspective of unconsciousness is a near total shut down of the senses and all but essential muscles and brain functions shut down. I experienced nothing for two days. Without massive medical attention I would never have woken up. There's no evidence to support any theories that it was anything other than scientific expertise and strong medications that kept me alive until the crisis had lessened. If I hadn't woken up, I would have continued to feel nothing, I would continue to be unaware of the passage of time, and eventually I would die of lung failure, heart failure, or kidney failure. without clean blood taking oxygen to the brain, the brain dies. You cease to be a sentient being, and turn into an inconvenient lump of flesh and relaxed muscle. All while feeling nothing, doing nothing, remembering nothing.
Death is the onset of nothing. A measure of time such as eternity is meaningless, because your brain's clock has stopped. You have ceased to be, and are not continuing a journey in any other form.
Bullshit

78,864Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back