Survivor pool re-boot interest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Jezzebelle

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Pay to me! 10k each, and I'll start everything up tomorrow. Sorry for not starting this thread sooner Fred, it's been a long night!

I think having at least 10 would makes it the most fun, but I'll start it with whoever wants :) COME ON TASHA :p

Thank you Fred and Maulds for giving up half your winnings so we could all have more fun :) Everyone will start Round 2 this week with a clean slate, just like it's the beginning.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Jezzebelle

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
So we had 11 people, and someone donated 100,000 tokens so the pot for last time was 210,000 total.... 52,500 each to Maulds and Fred, and the remaining 105,000 to be added to the 10k each from whoever joins this time!

woohoo! Congrats and thank you Fred and Maulds

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,392.55z
Pay to me! 10k each, and I'll start everything up tomorrow. Sorry for not starting this thread sooner Fred, it's been a long night!

I think having at least 10 would makes it the most fun, but I'll start it with whoever wants :) COME ON TASHA :p

Thank you Fred and Maulds for giving up half your winnings so we could all have more fun :) Everyone will start Round 2 this week with a clean slate, just like it's the beginning.

No problem on the post. I was trying to weigh interest. This will extend the fun another few weeks.

Francis

Sarcasm is me :)
Reaction score
Tokenz
2.08z

Paid ...

78,866Threads
2,185,215Messages
4,953Members
Back