so many books , so little time

Users who are viewing this thread

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I use to love to read. Now I Have so many books to read that haven't been read and I have no time to read them. Or when I have the time to read them my attention span is gone to hell. Anyone else have this problem?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

HK

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
I do find I have less time to read now.

I used to not be able to read on buses, but I find I have twenty minutes just sitting there doing nothing, so I've gradually introduced it until now I just don't feel sick at all, which is great because I get at least a half hour of reading in every day haha.

Abcinthia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
When I was pregnant and when my daughter was young I went off reading. About 2½ years of me not reading or when I did, it was one of three books I had already read to death.

I read a lot now but I go through weeks when I struggle to read more than a few pages before being distracted.

Joey

Cum On Everybody
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I buy myself books all the time in the hope that I might actually sit and read them someday but I'm yet to get round to it. Haven't finished reading a book from cover-to-cover for atleast 5 years!

Panacea

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I have always been envious of readers. I am more prone to writing than reading, because my mind is just so restless.

Leananshee

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Project Gutenberg used to be my best friend; I used to read a lot of books that way on my palm pilot, a little here, a little there during the day. But those little heres and theres have been pretty fleeting of late.

Merciless

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Living in an apartment building it can be difficult to concentrate when reading because it can get rather noisy either outside or next door. This building is far from sound proof. I find time whenever it seems to be quiet around here because I would love to finish the book I am reading soon. I am currently trying to read 11/22/63 by Stephen King.

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Project Gutenberg used to be my best friend; I used to read a lot of books that way on my palm pilot, a little here, a little there during the day. But those little heres and theres have been pretty fleeting of late.
I hear you... I have yet to be able to pick up a book or a movie lately. my mind is everywhere else.

78,869Threads
2,185,249Messages
4,954Members
Back