So.....hahahaha, I set my friends engine on fire

Users who are viewing this thread

Dan02GT

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
We were nice and toked up, stopped at a gas station for gas and he decided to check his oil. Found out he was a quart low.

So he comes out with oil and he's filling up his Jetta. I get the bright idea to LAY on the horn and scare the crap out of his baked ass. He dropped the oil and bam, we got an engine oil fire on the exhaust manifold!!!

HAHAHAHA, all I saw was flames shooting up from the manifold and he's waving at it trying to blow it out. Well after a few seconds it burned out and we were like oh shit...paid for the gas and went straight home.

Just thought I'd share that with you guys.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Tim

Having way too much fun
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
111.11z
Must have been funny as hell to see. Some of my hardest gut laughs have been by scaring the shit out of someone.

Veronica

The OG
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
316.98z
hahaha... you never forget the friends you hurt while getting high.. lol.. Sorry, had to say the commerical to that one. :) funny shit though

Dan02GT

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
When we came back to my house we were laughing so hard.

All I could see was through the little crack between the hood and the car when he had the hood popped. I was sitting inside LOL. I just saw flames shooting up and him waving at it :lol

Veronica

The OG
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
316.98z
lol.. I would of laughed my ass off. Ive scared joe a few times by doing that... but he never caught anything on fire before. LOL HAHA

78,865Threads
2,185,211Messages
4,953Members
Back