• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

System32

Reaction score
Tokenz
105.82z
More and more we see women coming out there claiming to be raped until it turns out they lied to make some kind of vendetta on that person or simply to ruin that man's life. There was a video of a guy sharing his experience about it. He was kicked out of college 3 months before graduation. His social reputation went down because of it. How it happened?

He was with girlfriend in other town, they partied, went to room, kissing started and all the foreplay and when he wanted bit more, she said no, he continued kissing her and she said no again. So he was okay with it and went to sleep, nothing unusual. In next few days she went to police stating how he raped her and his life changed to hell. Of course, it took some time to prove he is innocent man..

How do you look on it? Why women get away with it?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,041.46z
It's definitely a tough situation.

I think if you can prove without a reasonable doubt, that someone malicious lied and ruined your career and life, then yea, maybe they should be held accountable for lost wages and such.

However, at the other end of the side, do we want to surpress the voices even more? If a victim has a fear of not stepping forward over the fear of being sued, charged, or even found guilty themselves, would they want to come forward?

Unfortunately the justice system isn't perfect. (In any country) And the unavoidable circumstances will go both ways. Legitimate victims will be on the wrong end of the justice system as well.

Wish I had an answer. truly.

System32

Reaction score
Tokenz
105.82z
It's definitely a tough situation.

I think if you can prove without a reasonable doubt, that someone malicious lied and ruined your career and life, then yea, maybe they should be held accountable for lost wages and such.

However, at the other end of the side, do we want to surpress the voices even more? If a victim has a fear of not stepping forward over the fear of being sued, charged, or even found guilty themselves, would they want to come forward?

Unfortunately the justice system isn't perfect. (In any country) And the unavoidable circumstances will go both ways. Legitimate victims will be on the wrong end of the justice system as well.

Wish I had an answer. truly.
It is true that fear of being punished if not being able to prove is a double edged sword however, we should still encourage real victims to report it and if it is a truth, arrest rapist, if there is not enough evidance (we don't know if you lied or it happened) well that's a boomer and last one is if you lied, go to jail.

But something has to be done against false accusations, for real. It's far worse for men than for women. They can potentially end up in jail becoming victims of rape themselves, for years. I think that is far worse than being raped once. So, as it is at the moment, law is favorable more for women in this case. It's like: I accuse you, prove me wrong. Are you kidding me? You give a proof it happened..

Jessica

Reaction score
Tokenz
221.76z
Of course it should be punished. The people who falsely accuse others of rape just make it harder for the real victims, never mind how much damage they do to the people they wrongly accuse.

Stardom22

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,601.98z
Of course it should be punished. The people who falsely accuse others of rape just make it harder for the real victims, never mind how much damage they do to the people they wrongly accuse.
I too advocating that they should be a punishment for the people that falsely accuse others

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back