Users who are viewing this thread

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
The only time I've ever done that is if I'm close to going away; I like to finish the book I'm reading to start a new one when I'm on holidays. Any other time though I'm just reading for the pleasure and there's no rush.

MainerMikeBrown

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.24z
Basically, I'll read textbooks about various subjects such as nutrition, psychology, and astronomy until I've felt that I've educated myself enough. Then, I'll move on to the next textbook with information about some other subject.

Peter Parka

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
Not really, I just read what I feel like at the time, some times I can be in the middle of reading several books at once.

Aeval

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
No goal, but most of the time I won't put a book down once I'm into it. I've been slacking lately, only reading on planes, but I have a few good ones I want to read. I won't start more than one at a time though, I don't have the attention span for that.

Abcinthia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I set a goal on Goodreads at the start of the year to read x amount of books. My original target this year was 80 books but when I completed that challenge, I upped it to 150.

I only really set targets for individual books if they are from the library because I want them to get them finished before the due date.

pandandesign

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I used to set a goal for reading, which I would finish one book within a week. I don't do it anymore because I don't have much time to read books like I used to be. I don't even have a chance to look at my own little library and browse the book in which I would like to read for fun. I wish I have more time because I so love reading.

78,866Threads
2,185,215Messages
4,953Members
Back