Scariest computer game

Users who are viewing this thread

kaiuk

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.85z
I like watching horror movies so i played FEAR which was quite scary. It reminded me of a Japanese horror movie. Which other games do you recommend?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

One Direction

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.08z
If you're scared by Japanese horror movies, then you should definitely check out the Fatal Frame series. You could grab Fatal Frame 1 to 3 for the PS 2 or download them on the PlayStation store or gran Fatal Frame 4 for the Wii. It has you controlling pretty babes with cameras as you roam about haunted mansions and villages.

Okay, it's not scary the way I say it but trust me, you'll be terrified.

woot223

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
The scariest ones are those indie games based off of stories on the SCP (secure, contain, protect) website. Those stories are all submitted by users and amateur game developers turn them into games. There was a game called The Stairwell which is basically you just climbing down a flight of stairs, but the atmosphere is what gets most people, it's incredibly scary!

mauricioq

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
There's two game I would recommend to a person like you.
The first one is Slender, there's this tall man always going after you in the woods while you must pick 6/7 letters, it's really scary.
Or maybe Outlast, you're basically alone in a asylum, you'll jump a lot I guarantee you. :p

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Oh no! My scariest list of games to play stopped with the Mummy series in the early 2000s and from the backwards; Dracula Resurrection and Dracula the Last Sanctuary, Silent Hill 1, Parasite Eve, and the Resident Evil series.

These latters made me wake up in the middle of the night thinking that hungry zombies were trying to get into my room, LOL

!

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.19z
I remember when this was the scariest game ever!! the music used to freak me out (Friday the 13th for NES)

Dopie

Reaction score
Tokenz
18.00z
You like horror GAMES? Why? xD I've never met someone who <3s horror games, I <3 horror movies ... do you like racing games? ;P

!

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.19z
I like all sorts of video games, in regards to horror I am more of a fan of zombie games, but like all sorts of first person shooters. I have been playing a lot of Dead Island which is free on Xbox 360 for gold members this month. That game is pretty freaky with the sounds and the way the zombies jump out at you and what not, pretty good.

SpiderShark

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.07z
Outlast is the scariest game I've ever played and I have played a lot, I usually don't scare easily, but Outlast got several jumpscares out of me. You're investigating an abandoned asylum and there are all sorts of mutants after you, you can't fight them and they come out of nowhere at times. The scariest feeling is when they spot you and charge at you and you're just running in a random direction, praying that you'll find a place to hide. Good times!

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back