Samsung finally realized the importance of design

Users who are viewing this thread

newbees

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
What’s going to be your next phone? Will it be Galaxy S6? Well frankly speaking, I'm amazed by the screen and new design. Non-removable battery/SD card could be a problem but I am going to try some extended battery case.Samsung finally realized the importance of design.
2105656400000578-0-image-a-12_1421789288229.jpg

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Joe the meek

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
My next phone will still be a fricken phone.

I want to do a spreadsheet or read schedules, it's still done on a larger electronic device.

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,060.46z
The non removable SD card is my biggest factor in not getting one. It does look good though.

galmal

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.25z
I hate to admit it, but my next phone will be an iPhone - only because that's what I have now, I know how to use it, I know it works well with my wireless provider. I know what to expect.

As much as I love new technology, for some reason I hate cell phones and I don't want to have to learn how to use a new one.

sidney

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.79z
I have never owned any Samsung phone yet, but the non-removable SD card is also an issue for me. What if the phone won't boot anymore? How will you even get to recover your lost data? Even the phones that have a non-removable battery like the iPhone poses a risk for the unit if the battery gets bloated. So with the SD card not being able to be removed, I don't think a lot of people will be in favor of that.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back