Refusing to reply after receiving payment

Users who are viewing this thread

timewo

Reaction score
Tokenz
215.73z
A decade ago, I had paid some women money for writing work for a few months only, after which I faced many problems. These women also refused to reply to me. What could be the reason why they refused to reply and are they responsible for the problems I faced?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

RUBESH

Reaction score
Tokenz
415.23z
It's impossible to say for definite why the ladies you paid for writing work aren't replying to you, since there might be a variety of variables at work. Among the options are:

Individuals may have lost enthusiasm for the project or chosen alternative employment.

They may have been unable to complete the assignment due to personal or professional reasons.

They may have experienced unexpected project challenges or problems.

Greatearner

Reaction score
Tokenz
265.82z
A decade ago, I had paid some women money for writing work for a few months only, after which I faced many problems. These women also refused to reply to me. What could be the reason why they refused to reply and are they responsible for the problems I faced?

Well, I really cannot understand what do you mean by "refuse to reply after receiving payments". Did you pay someone to do work for you and they never did the job the right manner? We must be really careful who we send our money to. I have also been scammed in the past as well. I have also learned my lesson. People should never send money to folks who they have never met in life. There are many dating scams out there. There are, indeed, many women out there who would take advantage and try to get money out of a man's wallet. We should be careful about that.

timewo

Reaction score
Tokenz
215.73z
After making the payment, all my savings of 20 years were systematically robbed, and I have reason to believe that relatives or friends of these women were involved in the robbery. I also have reason to believe that they used the payment for a few months to get lucrative government jobs faking writing work, when they did not do any work at all, after the robbery.

78,865Threads
2,185,214Messages
4,953Members
Back