Redecorating

Users who are viewing this thread

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
It can be a real pain in my ass. I hate this 200 year old house sometimes. The builders didn't design it evenly so the floors are uneven and slant so putting certain things toward the back walls doesn't always work out because if whatever it is is too heavy it has a chance of falling. My mom gave me a wooden end table that my uncle built years ago and thought I could put my flat screen on it. It looks as though its not going to work out in the long run. I had a cheap one before and I've been wanting a new wooden one with doors to hide clutter.

ForumRunner_20120903_011415.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
    Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
I totally have that one in my bedroom (now my nephew's bedroom).
I've had it for years. It used to be in my back room when I had my computer out there. It was sitting empty after I bought a corner desk and moved my computer into my living room so I decided to use it.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,377.70z
I've had it for years. It used to be in my back room when I had my computer out there. It was sitting empty after I bought a corner desk and moved my computer into my living room so I decided to use it.

Yeah, I don't remember when I bought it, but I know it was at least 2006 b/c I still had my Cavalier.

Maulds

Accidental Bastard
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
The black one in the pic from Wal-Mart is cool. Get a friend to help and get under the house with a floor jack and a few concrete blocks and maybe shore up some of the low spots in the floor.

78,865Threads
2,185,214Messages
4,953Members
Back