Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

dreamseer

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I love this. I have learned that many times you can stop someone dead in their tracks and win any argument with a few well-spoken powerful words. My husband is an artist at this! I think I will post this on my refrigerator and see what he says.:p

jodiann12

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
It's very true that you can some a few, well-spoken (and well chosen) words can completely dumbfound someone. I have done that a number of times; and it really works, especially if I write them. Writing is one of best ways to communicate an idea powerfully and effectively.

Firelily99

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Many people think that if they talk enough or fluff up their vocabulary with enough multi-syllable verbiage that they will show the world how powerful that they are. In reality it is simply a few well chosen and spoken words that can overpower and defeat someone. Look at the Dali Lama - he is as soft spoken as they come and yet the power of what he speaks is incredible.

dieselfit

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.14z
Anyone can speak words, but the power that comes with it is a skill. Most people know how to practice it but some need the guidance. I think the picture is a great and it goes to show that verbal language isn't enough without the power.

rebel

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Very good. I personally like the message it sends out, if people even care to understand it. It truly is amazing and made me think. Images that make you think are always great and valued by the public.
Every idea that was once pushed trough the public and gained approval from it was spoken with powerful words or empty promises. Take Lenin for example. He went to Russia with a train full of money, propagandised the communist ideas and some time later he was the leader of the country. It's just that easy. Powerful words do truly crumble weak minds.

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
This is true. I keep my non-filtered mouth shut in avoidance to hurt someone more than I really mean to.
Dana you seriously need to learn this program www.blender.org its free.

magnus2022

Reaction score
Tokenz
435.62z
It is more than truth. Well spoken words can weaken even the courageous mind. The bible said that God created the world with only word. Word is so powerful that anything can crumble under its effect.

78,865Threads
2,185,201Messages
4,953Members
Back