Participant count
    Participants list

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,352.51z
I just tried to update my existing password {which requires me to enter current password}..an error showed stating my current password is incorrect

This is happening to me right now. And there's NO WAY the "existing password" is incorrect, considering I copied and pasted it from the email in order to reset my password.

Also, this is the second time that I've had to do this...I just forgot to change my password once I got signed in after the last reset.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,352.51z
This is happening to me right now. And there's NO WAY the "existing password" is incorrect, considering I copied and pasted it from the email in order to reset my password.

Also, this is the second time that I've had to do this...I just forgot to change my password once I got signed in after the last reset.
Despite the message, my password DID change. Odd.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,352.51z
Ya we are aware of the issue once we move over. Sadly, I had to put up a notice to let users know about this.
Yeah, I saw the notice...but it didn't address the problem with it saying that the temp password that was issued to reset it would be deemed "incorrect." This gives the impression that you are unable to change your password. Only by fiddling around with it did I figure out that the change DID go through, despite the message that it would not.

78,865Threads
2,185,204Messages
4,953Members
Back