Over 2300 old DOS based games now available online for free

Users who are viewing this thread

!

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.19z
This is awesome for anyone who remembers playing all the classics from Oregon Trail to Where in the World is Carmen San Diego! Warning through this is a huge time sink lol.

Link to game library: HERE

What was your favorite old school game?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

RobertNick

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
The Web Archive is one of the best sites on the internet, and one of the most useful too. I donated a while ago and I get access to their beta features, and they're not yet done with the DOS games, there are still more left to be opened to the public.

azrmacc

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Wow, that's quite a collection. Sad to say, I don't recognise most of them, except Pac-Man of course. The Oregon Trail I know now is the one in the Play Store :p Maybe I should try these out.

Peachdejour

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Wow. I can remember everyone racing to get their busy work done so they could get their turn to play Oregon Trail on the old Apple in the corner of the classroom! I will have to look this site up. I wonder if I can get my daughter to sit down and play it with me or if she is too spoiled by modern graphics. I would love to share it with her.

MisterRay97

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
That's great. I loved playing Bio Menace in my childhood. It was a DOS game and it can be easily obtained on DOS Games Archive. I'll surely look into the collection to see if any of my favourite old games are available there! Thanks for sharing. :)

Lucas

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
That's a lot ;) I was thinking if I could play The Elder Scrolls: Arena or The Elder Scrolls: Daggerfall at my Windows 8.1. Maybe these games are old ones, but come on - they are still from TES series! Just take a look how TES: Arena looked years ago, and how it evolved to Skyrim. I'll take a look at the site and I'm sure I will pick some games, thanks for sharing!

Rhodolite

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Haha that brings back old memories. I might mess with some of them just for nostalgia factor but I don't think I'll touch most of them.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back