Origami Owl Living Lockets

Users who are viewing this thread

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,371.70z
One of my employees showed me this site and I love it!!! You choose your locket, charms, and dangles and build your own locket. It's an awesome idea for a customized Christmas gift, IMO. I just ordered 2 lockets and 10 charms and spent $105.

http://www.origamiowl.com/

There's still 2 weeks left to order and still get it in time for Christmas. The charms and lockets are mailed separately packaged and you put it all together yourself. I can't wait to get mine!!!

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,371.70z
Since I'm working Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, we celebrated Christmas at my house tonight. By far, the lockets got the biggest and best reactions of any presents that I gave this year. My mom put hers on and didn't take it off all day (and she doesn't usually wear necklaces, LOL) and V put hers on before work. I loved seeing their reactions as they looked at each charm that I put inside the lockets. Best money spent this Christmas season, hands down!!! :D

Veronica

The OG
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
316.98z
Let me just say I LOVED the necklace!!!!! When amber showed me the site, I wanted to order one, but I didnt. i decided to wait until after christmas because I needed to save money. Well, This was the best surprise ever!!! I absolutely LOVE IT!!!! LOVE IT!!

Thank you!!!

BTW! She got me the necklace with my boys birthstones, a dog, AND an autism heart!!!!!!! So in love with it!!!

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,371.70z
I am SO glad you loved it!!! :)

Here's my mom's locket. It's got the birthstones for me and my 2 brothers, a dog charm for Shadow, and a charm that says "MOM."

155877_10151330427405306_1738660330_n.jpg

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,371.70z
My pic disappeared from Facebook for some reason. :dunno

So here's V's locket that I gave her:
attachment.php

And my mom's:
ORIGAMI OWL 2.jpg

Aeval

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
Awesome...I just poked around for a couple of minutes. I love them, definitely getting one for my niece!

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,371.70z
I'm going to buy myself one later on when I've got the extra $$$. I wasn't sure how I would like them, but once they got here and I saw how they looked assembled, I decided I definitely want one.

KoreDemeter

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I came across a vendor that sold these at an art festival I went to a couple of months ago. My friend decided to sign up for a jewelry bar party, and I made the mistake of bringing my sister along. She picked out a complete necklace that she wanted for her birthday, along with some charms for our Mom for a Christmas present. I got the packages shipped to me the other week, and I know they are going to love them.

78,865Threads
2,185,213Messages
4,953Members
Back