Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

arunima

Reaction score
Tokenz
491.63z
Welcome to the site..I am also a relatively new member here. Joined the site when I came to know of it from the Admin on RIF. It's a very active and engaging community. I am sure that you will like it here.

arunima

Reaction score
Tokenz
491.63z
I agree there. The site is fun and engaging. I just got over with the online lecture that I was attending to just stay updated with something new in our profession. Just before shutting down the laptop, I wanted to come here, chat a bit and relax.

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,271.63z
I agree there. The site is fun and engaging. I just got over with the online lecture that I was attending to just stay updated with something new in our profession. Just before shutting down the laptop, I wanted to come here, chat a bit and relax.
It is true that this site is perfect for just chatting and relaxing. I also often do it in my spare time. I will try to be active again regularly here.

arunima

Reaction score
Tokenz
491.63z
It is true that this site is perfect for just chatting and relaxing. I also often do it in my spare time. I will try to be active again regularly here.
I try to come here as often as I can. But then offline obligations can be overwhelming at times and leave us with no time for online space.

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,271.63z
I try to come here as often as I can. But then offline obligations can be overwhelming at times and leave us with no time for online space.
You are very right, I feel the same way too. I'm sometimes very busy in real life, so I don't have time to come to online forums, even for a moment.

78,865Threads
2,185,196Messages
4,953Members
Back