Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

MainerMikeBrown

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.24z
I've never owned any form of gun before, other than when I was a kid in which I had a toy gun that didn't fire anything. It merely made a noise when I pulled the trigger.

Shimus

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Toys for you are guns. Toys for me are new enterprises to make money in. I found five new online sites that can turn a profit quickly, and I am finding little and less reason to fight for a minimum wage job at 7.35 an hour here (yeah dirt cheap) when I can make 50+ a day if I sat down and cracked at it legitimately. As it is, I only make 15-25. I could do better. So my new toys are my new websites.

Also, for recreation, my new toy was a 4-wheeler a friend re-purposed for me. I can't wait til everything hardens down and the weather turns nice again. Too sogggggy.

Shimus

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
You aint from West Virginia.

4 wheelers are made for mud.

I'm from Pennsylvania, and when I mean soggy I mean no 4wheel vehicle or ATV would even make it. And I live in the woods. So, even if they were made for "offroading" or "the mud" around here you'd just end up damaging your wheeler or vehicle. It's just too soft until spring, which it is now. I've seen some folks ride around since winter ended, but when it's winter around here and thawing out and the entire area sucks you in like quicksand, you don't ride out into it. Unless you know it can make it. And mine can't make 4-5 feet deep puddles of mud, or a track going up a mountainside that I sink into the ground and roll backwards. I value my spine!

Joe the meek

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
I'm from Pennsylvania, and when I mean soggy I mean no 4wheel vehicle or ATV would even make it. And I live in the woods. So, even if they were made for "offroading" or "the mud" around here you'd just end up damaging your wheeler or vehicle. It's just too soft until spring, which it is now. I've seen some folks ride around since winter ended, but when it's winter around here and thawing out and the entire area sucks you in like quicksand, you don't ride out into it. Unless you know it can make it. And mine can't make 4-5 feet deep puddles of mud, or a track going up a mountainside that I sink into the ground and roll backwards. I value my spine!

I graduated from State College a very long time ago. Pennsyvlania doesn't have anything on WV per mud. You want soggy, try Vermont or Maine during mud season.

Worried about damaging your ATV offloading? LOL

78,864Threads
2,185,189Messages
4,953Members
Back