Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Ravenfreak

Reaction score
Tokenz
405.05z
I like to experience new things here and there, I would love to have the time and money to be able to travel and visit the rest of the United States. I've only been to a few other states, I live in Missouri. I've been to Illinois, Tennessee, and Florida but that's it.

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,304.37z
I have been to most of the states in the Southeast U.S. I have been up the East coast as far as Maryland and West as far as Texas.

Kurbir

Fraud. Lies. Deceit.
Premium
Reaction score
Tokenz
754.45z
I am open to new experiences, though I draw the line when it comes to adrenaline pumping ones (e.g. bungee jumping).

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,334.15z
I like to experience new things here and there, I would love to have the time and money to be able to travel and visit the rest of the United States. I've only been to a few other states, I live in Missouri. I've been to Illinois, Tennessee, and Florida but that's it.
If I could change anything in my life, I would have chosen to travel sooner. I was in my 30s before I took my first flight. I was in my late 30s before I left the country for the first time. Now I'm trying to see everywhere I can! Just got back from Memphis and Salt Lake City yesterday.

78,864Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back