Never Getting Tired Of Certain Songs

Users who are viewing this thread

MainerMikeBrown

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.24z
It's odd that some new songs I'll love at first, but get tired of after a while. Then there's other songs that I love when it first comes out, and years later I've yet to get sick of them even though I've heard it a million times. Many other people feel the same way when it comes to new music.

Furthermore, there's plenty of tunes which I like or dislike, but I can't really explain why.

Go figure.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Kyle B

V.I.P User
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
There's songs that I'll listen to because they're catchy or they sound good the first time I hear them. I get tired of those ones quickly though. Songs that I really like take a while to get old, if they ever do!

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,341.50z
I have several songs that I get tired of easily...but "Hemorrhage in my hands" by Fuel is one that I can always listen to over and over.

And then there's classic ones (one of my favorites being Aerosmith's "Dream On") that you NEVER get tired of. :)

MainerMikeBrown

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.24z
For some, a catchy beat in a song can get some people to like it at first, but then grow tired of it.

However for me, the opposite can happen. A catchy beat really can get me to come to like a song.

MainerMikeBrown

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.24z
It's a good thing for me that many songs which are played over and over on the radio are songs that I don't get tired of easily. If that weren't the case, I'd never be able to put up with radio stations that play just the popular hits a million times per week.

MainerMikeBrown

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.24z
Years ago, I liked Bon Jovi. But since then I've heard too many of their songs over and over, so they are no longer one of my favorite groups.

However, I still love "Keep The Faith." That song never gets old for me.

Springtime

Reaction score
Tokenz
997.52z
Yes, there are certain song I never get tired of. They are "Unchained Melody"; "My Heart Will Go On"; "Winter World of Love"; and "Let it Be".

magnus2022

Reaction score
Tokenz
435.62z
Yeah! Some music is timeless. I will never get tired of Celine Dion's My heart will go on. Another music I will never get tired of is Bob Marley's Redemption song.

78,865Threads
2,185,199Messages
4,953Members
Back