Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

redsMULLT1

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
I miss it sometimes. Mostly the extreme fast pace we had in the squadrons. Always on the move, base to base and ship to ship. It was a good time.

redsMULLT1

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
Shipboard was ok, I couldn't imagine being ships company. I would go insane bub. The 11 months we spent out on th eAbe during Iraqi freedom was ASS. Really sucked, plus the bay doors were always shut down. The only sunlight I got was on deck and I HATED being on deck!!!

UncleBacon

OTz original V.I.P
Reaction score
Tokenz
33.76z
I can imagine...11 months is long...my last cruise was 7 months long and sucked....we spent most of that in the gulf

redsMULLT1

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
Thats cool, one of my old buddies is coming to Pax soon, He was a AE but changed over to MA. I forget his last name but his first is Mike. He just ended his tour in Bahrain.

Blackwater_GT

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Re: RE: NASCAR

BodyDroppedNikes said:
no offence to those that like NASCAR but i think it sucks. its fuckin boring to see cars make left turns all damn day.

Its loud and the cars are fast. The Chicks (well some of them anyway) are hot. I like going to smaller tracks. It's cool.

lemon

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Re: RE: NASCAR

BodyDroppedNikes said:
no offence to those that like NASCAR but i think it sucks. its fuckin boring to see cars make left turns all damn day.

then watchem at watkins glen

(road course)

you'll get to see them make left and right turns all damn day :gears

78,866Threads
2,185,220Messages
4,953Members
Back