My new firewood processor for cutting and splitting wood !

Users who are viewing this thread

Metsaman

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
This is My new "toy", powerfully firewood processor Hakkipilke. :thumbup:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Thats about a foot...about all the larger you would be able to pick up and place on the machine.
To be honest though..it looks like more work than just cutting with a chainsaw to begin with.

Metsaman

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Actually I don't do over 27 cm woods in firewoods, I sell them to forest companies. It seems to hard this video but it was first time I use this machine, work ground and woods was icy so it looks too difficult that is really are.

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
Actually I don't do over 27 cm woods in firewoods, I sell them to forest companies. It seems to hard this video but it was first time I use this machine, work ground and woods was icy so it looks too difficult that is really are.
have you got your machine patented//? Can you possibly post a sketch of your machine here as i can't watch the video youtube being banned in Pakistan

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
please also post pictures of the wood raw material and the end product rendered with your machine

Metsaman

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
have you got your machine patented//? Can you possibly post a sketch of your machine here as i can't watch the video youtube being banned in Pakistan

This is machine that is made in factory called "maaselan kone" and its name is Hakkipilke OH27, so it is patented and I have no sketch on that machine.
You found information this machine on the Internet.

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
This is machine that is made in factory called "maaselan kone" and its name is Hakkipilke OH27, so it is patented and I have no sketch on that machine.
You found information this machine on the Internet.

Ok, thanks but it would have helped if you had posted the link

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
I just found the page...
Hakki_Pilke_OH27.2_small-150x150.png +++++

Since the video won't open up could you plz tell how the machine works?
Apparently it is a useful device but restricted for use on a specific size. Actually i needed one for splitting waste rosewood scrap of odd incl curved stuff which is leftover from wooden boat building

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
here is your machine but it doesn't show how it splits the wood into 4 parts???

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Outlet is shown but the internal operation is concealed???

It's a good machine,,,,,,and could be improved by adding a log pusher to the machine to save human labor ,,..the guy must be getting tired shoving logs and pushing them to cutter for an hour or so. At least too difficult to operate by weak or older people.

Last edited by a moderator:
78,865Threads
2,185,202Messages
4,953Members
Back